Free Agent Wish List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent Wish List

Deilman,stallworth,joey Porter, & Smoot....i Want Them...then Get Trent Green In A Trade....then Pick Up Laron Landry 9th Pick...2nd Round Get Lamarr Woodley....it Would Be Over....

I hope Cam brings in Joey Porter, Derrick Docker, Ovi Mughelli, Ashley Lelie and/or Mike Doss. That's when it is truly over.

While I am hoping we get Dielman and that we don't overpay for him, I wouldn't necessarily put him #1 on my list if we're talking "wish" list. My #1 want would have to be Joey Porter (if you discount salary) but in reality we will probably get Dielman and highly doubt we get Porter and definitely not both in my opinion.

The Grid's Wishlist--

1) Dielman -- We need a nice LG, our right side of the line seems solid, just bring in Dielman and a solid LT, we should be good to go.

2) Joey Porter -- Man, him opposite to Crowder and Thomas in the middle? Scaaaary!!

3) McIntosh -- I want him back, he was solid, why not bring him back.

4) Kevin Curtis -- Speedy WR, should come a lot cheaper than the "top WRs" like Stallworth and the gang. He spent his years under Holt and Bruce, I think he learned from the best.

I'd be fine with #2 and #4. For some reason Kevin Curtis doesn't get mentioned alot. I think he'd help us out immensely. I think, though he won't be all that cheap.

We can count Tony Pashos out for anyone who wanted him.

PASHOS TO JAGS
The Florida Times-Union reports that the Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to terms with former Ravens tackle Tony Pashos.
"As long as the physical checks out we'll sign him today," coach Jack Del Rio said.

Pashos will be installed as the team's starting right tackle.

Back
Top Bottom