Free Agent WRs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent WRs

Its real simple. At the strike of midnight the very day FA begins. Make Roy Williams the highest paid WR in the league. That will piss off alot of WR's in the league and make us legitimate threats on offense.

Its real simple. At the strike of midnight the very day FA begins. Make Roy Williams the highest paid WR in the league. That will piss off alot of WR's in the league and make us legitimate threats on offense.

FROM YOUR LIPS 2 GODS EARS

I wish it was that simple. The fact is just like every other year, all of the best talent will either be re-signed or frasnchised. Even if he does make it to free agency, why would he want to play in Miami? I'm sure there would be plenty of teams willing to overpay him. The position hardest to fill other than QB is WR.

Here are all the Important Free agent at our need Areas

Free Agents
-----------
WR Roy Williams (He Will Be Franchised)
WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR Lee Evans
WR Reggie Williams (Player Option)
WR Michael Jenkins (Player Option)
WR Michael Clayton (Player Option)
WR Shaun McDonald
WR Jabar Gaffney
WR Hank Baskett (RFA)
WR Sam Hurd
WR Devery Henderson
WR Bobby Engram
WR Amani Toomer
WR Miles Austin
WR Brandon Jones
-----------------
CB Nnamdi Asomugha
CB Chris Gamble
CB Dunta Robinson
CB Bryant McFadden
CB Corey Webster
CB Justin Miller
CB Phillip Buchanon
--------------------
LB Karlos Dansby
LB Terrell Suggs
LB Kevin Burnett
LB Bertrand Berry
LB Jonathan Vilma
----------------------
DT Albert Haynesworth
DT Tank Johnson
DT Shaun Cody
----------------------
DE Chris Canty
DE Julius Peppers
----------------------
OT Joe Berger
OT Marc Colombo
-----------------------
RB Darren Sproles
------------------------

im a big haynesworth fan, but i think are d-line will be in check after this season....and our WR's suck now, but they can still pick it up before the end of the season....i still have hope for wilford and ginn its just fading quickly...w/e happens i dont want are number 1 going for a WR

So everyone has been commenting about acquiring Anquan Boldin, something that I do not think is going to happen so instead I decided to list some of the free agent WRs for this coming year.

1) Roy Williams, UFA, Detroit Lions
2)
Lee Evans, UFA, Buffalo Bills
3)
Bobby Engram, UFA, Seattle Seahawks
4)
T.J. Houshmandzadeh, UFA, Cincinnati Bengals
5)
Desmond Clark, UFA, Chicago Bears
6)
Devery Henderson, UFA, New Orleans Saints
7) Amani Toomer, UFA, New York Giants

Do you think that we have a chance at getting any of these guys? Obviously I doubt Williams, Evans, or Houshmandzadeh is an options, but what about any of the others? Do any of the others seem worth adding?

Toomer, Clark, And Engram arent worth a damn to this team. Housh will be borderline too old to benefit us, and probably doesnt have a chance to get out of cincinnati anyways. No way Evans or Williams get to free agency. Henderson is the only possible option on this list

Here are all the Important Free agent at our need Areas

Free Agents
-----------
WR Roy Williams (He Will Be Franchised)
WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh
WR Lee Evans
WR Reggie Williams (Player Option)
WR Michael Jenkins (Player Option)
WR Michael Clayton (Player Option)
WR Shaun McDonald
WR Jabar Gaffney
WR Hank Baskett (RFA)
WR Sam Hurd
WR Devery Henderson
WR Bobby Engram
WR Amani Toomer
WR Miles Austin
WR Brandon Jones
-----------------
CB Nnamdi Asomugha
CB Chris Gamble
CB Dunta Robinson
CB Bryant McFadden
CB Corey Webster
CB Justin Miller
CB Phillip Buchanon
--------------------
LB Karlos Dansby
LB Terrell Suggs
LB Kevin Burnett
LB Bertrand Berry
LB Jonathan Vilma
----------------------
DT Albert Haynesworth
DT Tank Johnson
DT Shaun Cody
----------------------
DE Chris Canty
DE Julius Peppers
----------------------
OT Joe Berger
OT Marc Colombo
-----------------------
RB Darren Sproles
------------------------

Give me Karlos Dansby and Chris Gamble, and draft Rey mauluaga and a WR

Desmond Clark is a 31 year old TE and we have a pretty good TE so i will say no to him but Roy Williams that would be nice

I bet money Williams leaves Detroit after this season. Calvin Johnson will be their #1 by the end of this season anyways. But some players that I like are Dansby, RW, and Asomugha. WR, CB, S, ILB, and OLB are the needs for this teams future and if we can knock out 2/5 from free agency, I would consider that a good start.

Atari Bigby will be a FA next year if we dont find anyone that can play FS for us if Jason Allen doesnt work out

Atari Bigby will be a FA next year if we dont find anyone that can play FS for us if Jason Allen doesnt work out

He's a good player. He might be a bit redundant with Bell here, but I would love having him here. Jason Allen definitley needs to get some playing time this season.

Back
Top Bottom