Freeman likely to be signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freeman likely to be signed

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
You know what? I think this whole deal might turn out allright afterall. DB gets a break to lick his wounds, and we get a reciever that AJ really likes.

Big Mistake, I am telling you, we would get much more and be much more feared with Keenan Mcardell over Freeman

No way Freeman can replace Boston. Just go with the receivers we have. If we are going with running back by committee, we can do the same with receivers. One of them could surprise.

fairbanksb said:
No way Freeman can replace Boston. Just go with the receivers we have. If we are going with running back by committee, we can do the same with receivers. One of them could surprise.
I agree

dolfanrodney said:
Big Mistake, I am telling you, we would get much more and be much more feared with Keenan Mcardell over Freeman

I don't think this necessarily precludes bringing in McCardell. If Freeman can't hack it in camp, they could cut him at no cost and work out a deal for McCardell. However, I can definitely see the team's reluctance to dole out a long-term deal beginning at $2.5 million to a 35-year old receiver who just had one of his best seasons.

Freeman, if in shape, would give some pressure experience.The guy don't drop passes often and if he's in shape he could easily by week 4 have the #2 spot locked up.
The only guy I would like other than him right now would be Mcardell but what do we do with him next year?
Boston,Mcardell,and CC!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tandem!!!!

I think it's a matter of price. If freeman plays for something close to minimum, that's great. If we have to trade the house for KMc I'm not really willing to do that.

Course, I'm not the GM. But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

nighttrain76 said:
pick up Freeman for the min...trade Madison for Mcardell...we can pull this off people!!!

How friggin stupid is that? Trade one of the NFL's top 10 corners for an over-the-hill, slow receiver. I'm amazed at the lack of thought some of you put into this hair brained ideas.

Freeman is over the hill, big time. He will not be any sort of replacement for Boston.

I'm reluctant about Freeman. He was great in Green Bay when he was in his prime but he's old now and I keep thinking Chris Carter in a Dolphins uniform....not good.:(

nighttrain76 said:
pick up Freeman for the min...trade Madison for Mcardell...we can pull this off people!!!

HELL NO!!!!! You don't trade Madison for McCardell.....No way! NO! you try to get him in here, but that's not the way..

KBISBACK said:
How friggin stupid is that? Trade one of the NFL's top 10 corners for an over-the-hill, slow receiver. I'm amazed at the lack of thought some of you put into this hair brained ideas.

I completely agree KB. I'm amazed at how quick everyone is to get rid of Madison. I don't know if you guys remember the days of Don McNeal, William Judson and Paul Lankford. I think some Dolfans fans have been spoiled.
Good CBs are hard to find and while Madison may have lost a step, he's still one of the best corners out there!

Back
Top Bottom