From recaps of the Feely games. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From recaps of the Feely games.

I don't know why all this 2nd 3rd string debate is an issue, when he played the eagles won period.
AJ won when he had to,last five games of the season he's 4 and 1.
Fiedler has never done that, end of story, we need a change.
In any situation in life where a goal is set and you fail four times you need to make changes,Wayne would not tolerate one of his CEO's to loose money four years in a row. AJ will start and if Wanst doesn't win he'll be gone.

See, Detmer is the holder so if Feeley gets into the game , Detmer can not enter the game by rule. So that´s why Detmer got in.

But as I stated, that rule does not hold true in the 4th quarter, and I believe Detmer went into the game for a few snaps during overtime. Feeley could have entered the game, and the Eagles would have still had the freedom to get McNabb back in the game, yet they put Detmer in. But like I said, Feeley never really blew away Detmer and Detmer isn't a bad backup QB by any means...it was only a few snaps, and the Eagles planned on pawning AJ Feeley off to someone during the offseason, so I'm guessing it was politics.

I don't know why all this 2nd 3rd string debate is an issue, when he played the eagles won period.
AJ won when he had to,last five games of the season he's 4 and 1.
Fiedler has never done that, end of story, we need a change.
In any situation in life where a goal is set and you fail four times you need to make changes,Wayne would not tolerate one of his CEO's to loose money four years in a row. AJ will start and if Wanst doesn't win he'll be gone.

Not all changes are good ones. Just because we keep nearly missing with Fiedler, it doesn't mean we should go out and grab Ryan Leaf based on "potential"

The only thing that worries me is that he actually had time to set up in the pocket and make good decisions. Will he have the same time in the pocket with our new OL.........I mean if he does start. I honestly hope so! :pray:

Just pray our OL can hold their own this year.

SleepWithDaFish said:
The only thing that worries me is that he actually had time to set up in the pocket and make good decisions. Will he have the same time in the pocket with our new OL.........I mean if he does start. I honestly hope so! :pray:

Just pray our OL can hold their own this year.
From what I saw, I thought he got rid of the ball really fast. He made the decision on his way back, during his backsteps, and planted and threw. Looked like a very quick release to me. Also, did you see him dodge a few sacks, and roll a few times? A lot of people question his mobility and ability to throw on the move, but the "highlights" looked good.

Back
Top Bottom