FSU keeps rolling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU keeps rolling

NorthFloridaFin said:
The Offense is still terrible??What?? I guess you haven't watched the games, or either you are still sad that "The U" lost to us!!!:lol: It seems that the Canes are the only college team you have anything good to say about. Neither QB was ready when we played each other. In the 4 games that have followed, Drew Weatherford has averaged 300yds and 3 td's a game. Our scores in those games, 63, 28, 38 & 41. We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

Your offense has looked good against Citadel, Syracuse and Wake Forest. Im not saying you guys dont have a good offense, but you arent exactly beating good teams. (other than BC). Why is a team like Citadel even on your schedule, they need to add strength of schedule back into the mix.

NorthFloridaFin said:
The truth is, the only game you must have watched was the Miami game!!
Since that game, we have averaged 40pts and over 500yds of offense a game, and we haven't even opened the offense up yet. The best is yet to come. Did I mention also, that these are true freshman putting up these numbers. Man, the future must be scary for Seminole opponents!!!:D

Truth is your a HYPOCRITE! You sit there and say I act like Florida's defense is good and we got beat by Alabama then go on to say I must have only watched the Miami/FSU game! Who else have you played thats worth a d@mn? :rolleyes:

NorthFloridaFin said:
You act like ya'lls defense is good. When you finally played a team with a half decent offense *cough* Alabama, they absolutely murdered ya'll.:lol:

Ever heard of Tennessee?

SpeedRush99 said:
Ever heard of Tennessee?

Tennessee's offense is horrible this year, everyone can see that!!! You're the one who made the absurd comment about Alabama's offense being better than FSU's:lol: . Nobody thought we would beat Miami, Nobody thought we would go up to Boston College and win. We are in the Top 5 and nobody is even mentioning us, which is what we want. :cool:

NorthFloridaFin said:
Tennessee's offense is horrible this year, everyone can see that!!! You're the one who made the absurd comment about Alabama's offense being better than FSU's:lol: . Nobody thought we would beat Miami, Nobody thought we would go up to Boston College and win. We are in the Top 5 and nobody is even mentioning us, which is what we want. :cool:

Don't twist it. You said Florida hasn't played anybody but Alabama, period. Same can be said about FSU. It will be settled in the Swamp, Thanksgiving weekend, looking forward to it.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't twist it. You said Florida hasn't played anybody but Alabama, period. Same can be said about FSU. It will be settled in the Swamp, Thanksgiving weekend, looking forward to it.

i hate the gators, but i almost wish that you guys would be undefeated til our game this year.

we have a couple tough games left, but we should definilty be undefeated when we match up against u guys. although with a young team, let downs can happen.....

will prolly be alot riding on this game, will make it that much more special when he beat yall *****.

jayz-1.jpg

Nappy Roots said:
will prolly be alot riding on this game, will make it that much more special when he beat yall *****.

Ditto, We're much improved from last year, and we all know what happened then. :tongue:

SpeedRush99 said:
Ditto, We're much improved from last year, and we all know what happened then. :tongue:

yes but your team has lost its best player chris rix!

StuckInTexasFin said:
Yeah the offense looked real good against Wake Forest:rolleyes:

obviously u aint watch the game. besides a couple drives, we had big play after big play.....some of u guys watch 2 drives and think u know everything about the game.

Im just not impressed with good offensive performances against poor treams. I can sit here and say look Miami put 560 yards of offense against Duke, but who cares its just Duke. Lets see what F$u does against Virginia and Florida and then I'll pass judgement

StuckInTexasFin said:
Lets see what F$u does against Virginia Tech and Florida and then I'll pass judgement

*Fixed. Virginia is nothing, even Maryland put up 40+ on them. I wanna see them against Tech, NCST, and obviously Florida. Should be a great game.

Sorry, but FSU is not a great offense. Not as long as they have Bowden Jr running it.

Their D is awesome. They keep winning. I take nothing away from that. However, WHO have they beat? Yes they beat UM. Which was a big game. Yet that game was at home and UM looks probably as weak as I can remember them (probation teams not included). They beat BC? Are you kidding? WHO have they played?

I watched some parts of other games, the Citadel game. I saw them only up 16-10 at halftime of the game. Yes they turned it on at the second half against a team that just does not have the depth to stay with them. IF your offense was that good, you would have scored a LOT more in the first half. I saw bits and pieces against Wake... yeah there is a powerhouse D... come on.

The truth is NO ONE knows if the offense at FSU is any good because they have not played ANY good defenses, except UM's. Even in that game, UM messed up to lose, not FSU just taking it to them. IT is amazing how short some memories are...

Back
Top Bottom