FSU keeps rolling | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU keeps rolling

Oboy said:
The truth is NO ONE knows if the offense at FSU is any good because they have not played ANY good defenses, except UM's. Even in that game, UM messed up to lose, not FSU just taking it to them. IT is amazing how short some memories are...

Exactly

DonShula84 said:
Why is a team like Citadel even on your schedule, they need to add strength of schedule back into the mix.

"The U" played South Florida and plays Temple who was KICKED OUT of the big east.

Oboy said:
Sorry, but FSU is not a great offense. Not as long as they have Bowden Jr running it.

Their D is awesome. They keep winning. I take nothing away from that. However, WHO have they beat? Yes they beat UM. Which was a big game. Yet that game was at home and UM looks probably as weak as I can remember them (probation teams not included). They beat BC? Are you kidding? WHO have they played?

I watched some parts of other games, the Citadel game. I saw them only up 16-10 at halftime of the game. Yes they turned it on at the second half against a team that just does not have the depth to stay with them. IF your offense was that good, you would have scored a LOT more in the first half. I saw bits and pieces against Wake... yeah there is a powerhouse D... come on.

The truth is NO ONE knows if the offense at FSU is any good because they have not played ANY good defenses, except UM's. Even in that game, UM messed up to lose, not FSU just taking it to them. IT is amazing how short some memories are...

you can say the exact same thing about Florida, VT, Georiga, and so on...

Mindwarp said:
"The U" played South Florida and plays Temple who was KICKED OUT of the big east.
you're defending playing citadel? :lol: auburn didn't make it to the championship last year for scheduling the same team. WEAK schedule

Mindwarp said:

Yeah, the same South Florida that upset Louisville. :shakeno:

Wait a minute, I'm a Gator fan.............

Yeah what a cupcake schedule!!!! :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
you can say the exact same thing about Florida, VT, Georiga, and so on...

I don't see anyone bragging about those offenses either. I'm as big a Gator fan as you'll find and i'll be the first to tell you we got major issues on offense.

kastofsna120 said:
you're defending playing citadel? :lol: auburn didn't make it to the championship last year for scheduling the same team. WEAK schedule

im not defending citdale.. more pointing out everyone gets weak teams to play.
**** Notre Dame got to play Pitt ;)

SpeedRush99 said:
I don't see anyone bragging about those offenses either. I'm as big a Gator fan as you'll find and i'll be the first to tell you we got major issues on offense.

true. im just pointing out that alot of top teams havent did anything on offense other than agaisnt bad teams, so calling FSUs Offense garbage and then pointing out the fact that we scored 60 and 40 against bad teams doesnt mean nothing...now if we were scoring in the 20s against bad teams it would..

Just a side note for those who asked who BC has played.

They beat the same Clemson team who took UM to OT.

Talos said:
Just a side note for those who asked who BC has played.

They beat the same Clemson team who took UM to OT.

I think we all know how inconsistent Clemson can be.

True, and I'm not one to say that UM has proven anything this year either but people act as if BC has beaten up on the Temples of the NCAA.

BC has been a pretty good team this year and FSU beat them and the Canes. We'll see what FSU has to offer when we play the Gators. I just don't think Gators fans are giving the Noles enough respect, but with a rivalry game you never know what the hell could happen (see: Miami vs FSU).

The 'Noles offense has improved every game. Those who don't believe it haven't watched the games. The "Vanilla" offense of the past 2 years is gone. We have some major playmakers when we have the ball now. Look at Greg Carr, a freshman who has 9 catches for 267 yards with 5 td's. And the scary thing is, we haven't even opened up the offense yet. We are going back to the days when FSU would score in about 5 plays MAX.

Talos said:
True, and I'm not one to say that UM has proven anything this year either but people act as if BC has beaten up on the Temples of the NCAA.

BC has been a pretty good team this year and FSU beat them and the Canes. We'll see what FSU has to offer when we play the Gators. I just don't think Gators fans are giving the Noles enough respect, but with a rivalry game you never know what the hell could happen (see: Miami vs FSU).

Personally, its not that I'm not giving them credit but I wouldn't label them as "explosive".

And I'll also be the first to admit my Gators have some serious issues on offense that had better be worked out by Saturday @ LSU.

SpeedRush99 said:
Personally, its not that I'm not giving them credit but I wouldn't label them as "explosive".

And I'll also be the first to admit my Gators have some serious issues on offense that had better be worked out by Saturday @ LSU.

We (Nole Fans) don't expect you to give tham credit, your a Gator:D . But speaking from an outside point of view, Urban Meyer needs to get his offensive and throw it in the garbage, ya'll would be a much better team by letting Chris Leak stay in the pocket and make plays.

But on the other hand, we will get respect by the end of the year. Like I said before, our offense is improving each game, with different personel making plays every game. Out of FSU's 11 td passes this year, only 1 has been caught by a Senior, which was a screen by Leon Washington. 2 have been thrown to JR's and the other 8 have been freshman. I'll say it again, the future looks good for the 'Noles.

Back
Top Bottom