FSU WR, Kelvin Benjamin enters draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU WR, Kelvin Benjamin enters draft

Top 3 WR for me in a very well rounded draft class of WR's. IMO, he possess everything you love in a WR. His size and speed are the obvious traits that immediately set him apart. Very sound hands. Has excellent agility and body control for his size. Does a very good job of attacking the ball with his hands and usually at it's highest point when needed. Also does a very good job of adjusting to the ball in the air and poor throws. I havent had the chance to see all of games this season but in my possibly poor opinion Benjamin could use some coaching in route running and just all around being more physical in using his size to his advantage. It's my belief that he has the physicality about him in terms of wanting to be "the guy" and the mentality of the ball being "his" when thrown his way; just needs some finer coaching points at the NFL level in press release, etc.

*My opinion, Benjamin will be a large pawn in continuing to carry on the change of the WR position, like Jimmy Graham (most current example) did that of the TE's, especially as we see CB's become taller and the NFL's current and trending passing fancy. The mismatch it creates is simply and merely tangible and there are plenty of these types of athletes out there to be had... they're just playing basketball instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom