Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list

Chris, In many years of posting and reading forums, I have found the vast majority do not want to take the time to click on anything, from NFL , ESPN, etc, and IF they do, they want it VERY user friendly. IMO, you are fighting a losing battle to ask anyone to download and open in Excel to be able to read it. Why spend the time when there are many other options saying the same?

I understand, but I use it for myself and it's there if people need it. I'm almost certain this list will be more detailed and accurate than any you'll find online. (Sites often screw up UFA/RFA/ERFA and that sort of thing.)

I understand, but I use it for myself and it's there if people need it. I'm almost certain this list will be more detailed and accurate than any you'll find online. (Sites often screw up UFA/RFA/ERFA and that sort of thing.)

Don't matter. Compare to PFF, with snap counts and grades that agents use to negotiate multimillion dollar deals.

In your case, commentary and opinions will bring clicks, not stats. JMO.

Don't matter. Compare to PFF, with snap counts and grades that agents use to negotiate multimillion dollar deals.

In your case, commentary and opinions will bring clicks, not stats. JMO.

Im not going for clicks. Not even sure where all this is coming from. Like I said, I use this for myself and I know it's accurate so it's helpful. It's here if people want it. Not sure why you feel the need to be the mentor I'm not looking for.

Im not going for clicks. Not even sure where all this is coming from. Like I said, I use this for myself and I know it's accurate so it's helpful. It's here if people want it. Not sure why you feel the need to be the mentor I'm not looking for.

My mistake in misreading. In the immortal words of Gilda Rattner, "NEVER MIND." :)

My original post now has a link to the document embedded on my blog, so no downloading to view (unless you want to).

Well, it sounds like Reggie is officially gone, gotta find a productive HB. If you can establish a good running game, the field opens up for Ryan to pass. Then again, we need WR help too. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom