FYI: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call Sunday's game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FYI: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call Sunday's game...

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Many on here (including myself) are always concerned who is announces our games. We get the #1 crew for the last game.

MikeReiss
Mike Reiss
Jim Nantz and Phil Simms on the call for Sunday's Patriots-Dolphins game (CBS, 4:25 p.m. ET).http://t.co/8LSpwQP6

This will be a welcome change after last week. I think Criqui and Cross should both be fired for last weeks performance.

I take it we got flexed cause they didn't want Denver to know their fate before the game?

Good news!

Criqui was nowhever near as bad as some people have written. He was light years better than Griese ever is. Cross was much worst IMHO.

Now if only they could do something about those Sunday night games. This year there have been some GREAT Sunday night games but Collinsworth-lessness makes it almost impossible to watch without having them muted.

This will be a welcome change after last week. I think Criqui and Cross should both be fired for last weeks performance.

I didnt know we moved up to the 8th spot to pick RT, as Criqui stated. :idk:

Hopefully they call it evenly and don't just root for the Pats, that **** is annoying when I think ... Dierdorf? Calls our games, he hates on us hard

Yeah the problem is... that number 1 crew is as bad as aikman/buck.

Nantz loves Brady and the Pats, he will be waxing poetic all game long, Pats in December at home will get every call possible

Many on here (including myself) are always concerned who is announces our games. We get the #1 crew for the last game.

MikeReiss
Mike Reiss
Jim Nantz and Phil Simms on the call for Sunday's Patriots-Dolphins game (CBS, 4:25 p.m. ET).http://t.co/8LSpwQP6

I would rather listen to just about any crew over Nantz and Simms...they may be considered the "#1 Crew" but that doesn't mean they make listening to the game that enjoyable. It's almost as bad as having to listen to Madden....thank God he retired so we didn't have to hear him say stuff like, "The team with the most points usually wins."

Dierdork is the all time worst IMHO. I almost can't even watch the games.

Dan Dierdorf sucks but nobody is as bad as Randy Cross. Nobody. Didn't he call our game a couple of weeks ago? I tried to tune it out and forget about it. Even when he is not doing a Dolphins game, I find him absolutely horrible.

and with snowfall expect pahtsfan to recreate that bullish** they did back in 2001… hope they bury themselves

Back
Top Bottom