Game Plan vs. Tampa Bay (Week One) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Plan vs. Tampa Bay (Week One)

Grimes vs Parker? Here is 6'5 Calvin Johnson.....

b70c5277f37cec4c3a29508d449cd33b_crop_north.jpg

That play is still one of the most underrated Ints i've ever seen. I don't believe Grimes is the same athlete though. Parker should roast him. Such a cool still pic

Grimes vs Parker? Here is 6'5 Calvin Johnson.....

b70c5277f37cec4c3a29508d449cd33b_crop_north.jpg

That was a poorly thrown ball by Matthew Stafford. That ball should have been thrown where Calvin had to jump to to get it at it's peak. A ball put where 6'5 Calvin Johnson had to jump himself to get would be something Brent Grimes would literally be able to do nothing about. Still a pretty cool INT.

Whenever we play this game, these will be my concerns:
1. Our interior of Steen, Pouncey, and Bushrod will have trouble handling McCoy and Baker. Gase will have to adjust early and run more off tackle and move the pocket for Cutler.

2. Hargreaves and Grimes are playmaking corners. Cutler will have to be careful on ball placement.

3. The Bucs defense isn't big. The Dolphins must keep pounding away and be patient. They will wear down.

4. We must force Winston to methodically move down the field. Sometimes he gets antsy and that's when he tries a throw he shouldn't.

5. Make Winston play on time and not improvise. When he gets out of the pocket, he will look over the top to Evans and Jackson.

6. The Bucs didn't showcase OJ Howard in the preseason, but he has the physical skills to kill us. With Jackson and Evans out there, I expect Burke to keep Reshad Jones and Nate Allen in a lot of 2-deep looks. That will leave the linebackers to cover their tight ends. Brate and Howard could have big games.

The Bucs 3rd and 4th CB's are their weak links. They can't handle Grant and Stills. Their tallest CB is about 6" shorter than DVP. Salegaro had a good point, line up 4 wide and take advantage of their weak link, depth at CB. Then when they play dime pound them with A'jayi.

Back
Top Bottom