Games played: 0 Wand. Posts: 28467 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games played: 0 Wand. Posts: 28467

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
It seems like everyone has deiced that bashing ricky was "so last week" and have moved onto the old-favorite Dave Wandstat.

How many games have the Dolphins lost this season? Zero you say?! Well how many games have the dolphins even played this season? ZERO you say?!?! wow, then wandstat must be the worst NFL coach in history!

give me a break people, we are what, 4 days into training camp and already this forum is being flooded by Wandstat-Hate threads and posts. do you blame him for ricky leaving? you shouldnt, he had nothing to do w/ it. do you blame him for fiedler? you shouldnt (entirely) because he can still win games. have the dolphins had a losing season under him? last time i checked they hadn't.

and please use some sort of common sense when you talk about wandstat's '04 game plan. have you seen it? no. so stop bashing it. how the hell do you know what he will do this season when the SEASON HASNT STARTED YET!

find something more interesting to talk about. the anti-wandstat and anti-fiedler posts are getting old fast. if the dolphins are 0-3 then let the posts fly. but after many hours of research on the internet i have come to find out that the dolphins are 0 -0 in 2004 so there is no reason to be calling for anyone's head yet.

:clap:
musk said:
It seems like everyone has deiced that bashing ricky was "so last week" and have moved onto the old-favorite Dave Wandstat.

How many games have the Dolphins lost this season? Zero you say?! Well how many games have the dolphins even played this season? ZERO you say?!?! wow, then wandstat must be the worst NFL coach in history!

give me a break people, we are what, 4 days into training camp and already this forum is being flooded by Wandstat-Hate threads and posts. do you blame him for ricky leaving? you shouldnt, he had nothing to do w/ it. do you blame him for fiedler? you shouldnt (entirely) because he can still win games. have the dolphins had a losing season under him? last time i checked they hadn't.

and please use some sort of common sense when you talk about wandstat's '04 game plan. have you seen it? no. so stop bashing it. how the hell do you know what he will do this season when the SEASON HASNT STARTED YET!

find something more interesting to talk about. the anti-wandstat and anti-fiedler posts are getting old fast. if the dolphins are 0-3 then let the posts fly. but after many hours of research on the internet i have come to find out that the dolphins are 0 -0 in 2004 so there is no reason to be calling for anyone's head yet.

dude u need to chill...1st im happy miami brought wannstedt back for this year, since they are still close to the playoffs. Changing coaches most of the times calls for a worse record the next season. wanny is a very conservitive coach, even more than most. He's smart in the fact that knows feidler can't carry this team alone. He is a smart player with limited atletic ability. My problem with Wanny is that he freezes up with a 4th quarter lead, sometime costing us the game. The team's december collaspes can only be traced to the coach too, and his style of game plan. The one thing really like about him is he never calls out players for the teams problems. He never once attacked Mare for those missed FGs against NE, I really admired that. He has had his chance though, with a good defense and a pro bowl back the last two years and could not do anything with it. If Wannstedt doesn't take us deep into the playoffs(playin for the AFC championship) I want a new cpach for 2005

have you read the wandstat posts recently? i am pretty "chill" w/ respect to those.

if you have a 4th quarter lead and ricky williams in the backfield (who has sufficiently produced throughout the game) i would play it conservative too. especially when you have one of the best defenses in the league.

and i hate to sound like a pesimist but the dolphins will not be playing for the AFC championship game this year not w/ indy, ne, denver, and kc showing signs of repeating their strength of last year and you better believe manning will want to build on last year's horrible performance.

and it sounds to me like you are asking for wand's head as well. especially putting such lofty goals infront of him when he just lost his #1 offensive weapon.

if you can choose one player to get cut on this team without salery cap comming into play who would it be?

16wins4fins said:
if you can choose one player to get cut on this team without salery cap comming into play who would it be?

This will be an unpopular answer, but I say Rosenfels. I think AJ, Fiedler, and Stoerner in that order will be just fine. I have never seen anything impressive from Rosenfels.

musk said:

Just look at the last four seasons, they justify those posts.

musk said:
have you read the wandstat posts recently? i am pretty "chill" w/ respect to those.
dude im completely agreein with u there...Wannstedt is takin to much crap and so is feidler. But keepin the defense on the field as long as he does something bad, no matter how good the D is, will eventually happen. An offensive gets stronger the longer their on the field and defenses tire out. U cant keep doin that week after week after week. Your takin unneeded risk with your best ascets. If Wannstedt wass the assistant head coach i'd ppreciate him a lot more. But he makes poor decisions in criticial situations.

Taylor Whitney, OG. After bein drafted in the 3rd round last year here are his stats...
0 games, 0 starts, 16 inactive.
Billy Yates, OG was picked up as a rookie free agent got more time. And with the open competition at RG this off-season, he has not even close behind career back-up Greg Jerman for the startin job.

forgot to mention that Whitney and Yates went to Texas A&M, and started on the same line there.

This will be an unpopular answer, but I say Rosenfels. I think AJ, Fiedler, and Stoerner in that order will be just fine. I have never seen anything impressive from Rosenfels.
PHP:

You haven't seen anything impressive from Rosenfels because you haven't had much of a chance. Rosenfels looked pretty good to me in preseason last year. And from everything I hear he has strongest arm on team. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Sage start over the other three.

In four years have you seen anything out of Fiedler that makes you want him to be the starter still . Me personally I haven't . I seen him throw a lot of ints. and make bad decisions.

Stoerner did not impress me much when he was at Dallas of course I didn't see him play that much. AJ is still a question mark because Wanny likes Jay.

Personally Jay shouldn't even be here since we gave a 2nd for AJ. Aj should probably be the starter since we gave up so much for him.
But if you ask me or if i was coach i would let Sage run with it this year Especially since Ricky is gone. Why not? But thats ok I personally think he will end up there starting at some point this year anyways because we all know Jay will be out at some point. And Aj is just as big a question mark because he doesn't know the offense as good as Sage may.

Anthony3454 said:
Just look at the last four seasons, they justify those posts.
You mean the four losing season with a QB hurt in each.... Oops my bad they were ALL winning records

Wannstedt has a history. He is slow to change so it is a good bet that he will continue making errors that fans will continue to criticize him for, while making the same repetetive coaching errors over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom