Gamethread FIFA World Cup 2006 - Semi Finals: FRG vs I | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gamethread FIFA World Cup 2006 - Semi Finals: FRG vs I

TotoreMexico said:
What are you talking about?

The game was fixed!:chuckle:

OK OK .. I admit it.. it was fixed to be FAIR :tongue:

I hope they give Archundia the chance to ref the final game, he's been one of the best if not the best ref in the WC

finsmx said:
I hope they give Archundia the chance to ref the final game, he's been one of the best if not the best ref in the WC

Yeah, wanna bet that FIFA actually listened to the criticism of fans and decided not to tell the refs in the final rounds to be tough like they were early on?

I can't see Archundia refereeing the way he did unless FIFA told him to do it the way it's been done traditionally.

To test this theory, let's see the refereeing for tomorrow's game. I bet it will be relatively good too in the sense that there will be very few yellow cards!!

What an awesome game. Glad to see Italy beat those dudes up and down. R.I.P. Slappy.

Wow, what a heartbreaker. But, Italy won fair and square. The were stronger in the beginning of ET and at the end. Germany had a few chances in between (italy as well) but didn't score. If ya' don't score, ya' can't win. Congrats to Italy. I will be rooting for any team which will be facing Italy. :sidelol:

Germany did better than expected. After that devastating loss I can only hope that they have enough energy and play well Saturday.

PS: the ref was outstanding today

FFiB said:
Wow, what a heartbreaker. But, Italy won fair and square. The were stronger in the beginning of ET and at the end. Germany had a few chances in between (italy as well) but didn't score. If ya' don't score, ya' can't win. Congrats to Italy. I will be rooting for any team which will be facing Italy. :sidelol:

Germany did better than expected. After that devastating loss I can only hope that they have enough energy and play well Saturday.

PS: the ref was outstanding today

Hi there FFib. Gracious post. Let's go France!:wink:
~~Holli

ckb2001 said:
Yeah, wanna bet that FIFA actually listened to the criticism of fans and decided not to tell the refs in the final rounds to be tough like they were early on?

I can't see Archundia refereeing the way he did unless FIFA told him to do it the way it's been done traditionally.

To test this theory, let's see the refereeing for tomorrow's game. I bet it will be relatively good too in the sense that there will be very few yellow cards!!

That mexican dude had a good reputation the entire WC. I think he gave only 10 cards in all the games he called.

HolliFinFan said:
Hi there FFib. Gracious post. Let's go France!:wink:
~~Holli

I can always pull a Dominos:

IT WAS FIXED! GERMANY BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! BALLACK BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD! EVERY GERMAN BEST IN THE WORLD! IT WAS FIXED!

:sidelol:

Seriously, the loss began when Schweinsteiger came in. I never had a likeing for that guy. There was definitly a break in the flow. He also couldn't kick a free kick or corner over the Italians. I'd rather play with one man down then playing with Schweinsteiger.

FFiB said:
I can always pull a Dominos:

IT WAS FIXED! GERMANY BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! BALLACK BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD! EVERY GERMAN BEST IN THE WORLD! IT WAS FIXED!

:sidelol:

Seriously, the loss began when Schweinsteiger came in. I never had a likeing for that guy. There was definitly a break in the flow. He also couldn't kick a free kick or corner over the Italians. I'd rather play with one man down then playing with Schweinsteiger.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom