Garnett to Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garnett to Boston

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Sebstain Telfair, Theo Ratliff and a future draft pick for Kevin Garnett.

No link, currently just a rumor, Reported on WEEI

If this deal follows through, then watch out EC.

Not going to happen. Boston fans can keep dreaming, that's all they have been doing the past several years with Iverson supposebly going there, Garnett supposebly going there, etc.

Just follow this formula every offseason for you won't get your hopes up:

[*SUPERSTAR NAME*] to Boston Celtics [*team name*]? [*question mark, since it's just a rumor*]

RESULT: NOT HAPPENING.

Not going to happen. Boston fans can keep dreaming, that's all they have been doing the past several years with Iverson supposebly going there, Garnett supposebly going there, etc.

[*SUPERSTAR NAME*] to Boston Celtics [*team name*]? [*question mark, since it's just a rumor*]

Fool.

I've heard it on WEEI several times this morning. ESPN has now picked up on the story as well.. this thought is definitely gaining some momentum.

Basically it, trying to put together a group of Allstars to see if they can make the playoffs [big if, Garnett makes them a 5th-8th seed team]. I get the feeling Ainge is trying to save his *** for trading that high draft pick for an old Ray Allen.

They're going to be playing 6 guys every night if they're trading away all those players. No depth at all in any of their key positions, asking Allen, Garnett, and Pierce to give you 40+ mpg. For back ups, you will have a bunch of undrafted/unsigned scrubs.

They will look good at the beggining, but they will all wear down especially with Garnett and Allen on 31-32 in heavy minutes.

Oh this won't end pretty at all.

Basically it, trying to put together a group of Allstars to see if they can make the playoffs [big if, Garnett makes them a 5th-8th seed team]. I get the feeling Ainge is trying to save his *** for trading that high draft pick for an old Ray Allen.

They're going to be playing 6 guys every night if they're trading away all those players. No depth at all in any of their key positions, asking Allen, Garnett, and Pierce to give you 40+ mpg. For back ups, you will have a bunch of undrafted/unsigned scrubs.

They will look good at the beggining, but they will all wear down especially with Garnett and Allen on 31-32 in heavy minutes.

Oh this won't end pretty at all.

Pierce, Allen and Garnett make up a 5th-8th seed team in the pathetic Eastern Conference? :lol:

I have to say I think this is potentially a great move by Boston. There are still FA's available to replace depth lost, and with 3 all stars on your roster the rotation should be relatively easy. And in the East you really dont need alot of depth. Look at the Eastern champions last year, perfect example.

Back
Top Bottom