Garnett to Boston | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garnett to Boston

I could care more about your interweb debating skill, my friend, it's got nothing on me. My beef is when ppl insult other ppl's opinion like "terrible posting" and what a "homer response".. and it does set a condescending "tone" on your posts..I get sick of that crap.. . There's no need for it, imo, so i bring out my guns. No more though, i said my piece. I want to hear differeing opinions on the C's don't get me wrong, beacuse your right, no team really proves anything until playoff time, but I had a bad taste in my mouth from the pre-season mouth offs, none of which were you.

First of all,

Fin in Ri, you mad cause we're stylin on you? LOL.

2nd of all,

Grats on a lopsided trade thanks in large to McFail.

I wish all the Laker greats like Magic and Kareem became GMs and fed the Lakers superstars at subpar value.

I could care more about your interweb debating skill, my friend, it's got nothing on me. My beef is when ppl insult other ppl's opinion like "terrible posting" and what a "homer response".. and it does set a condescending "tone" on your posts..I get sick of that crap.. . There's no need for it, imo, so i bring out my guns. No more though, i said my piece. I want to hear differeing opinions on the C's don't get me wrong, beacuse your right, no team really proves anything until playoff time, but I had a bad taste in my mouth from the pre-season mouth offs, none of which were you.

Yeah, and that was me. And guess what, I'm still a mouth off. Your team is full of seasoned losers and a seasoned loser coach. You won't make it out of the East. Take that to the bank.

Fair enough.

My beef is that you were confusing me with the "haters" because I've openly admitted that I'd love to see KG & Ray Allen get their rings, and I guess Paul Pierce as well. The Heat community knows how I feel about James Posey as well.

I don't really have a problem with how you rate the Celtics. I don't think you go overboard with the homer **** to be exact. It's more so the "Boston" character. And I don't mean to "insult anyone's opinion" -- I call a spade how I see it regardless. I'm from the school of hard knocks, so I rarely take it easy when it comes to debates. :D

Looks like this trade has payed off. So much for "5th to 8th seed"

Congrats Boston.

I look back and lol at the we might be a 5th seed. omg

lets go Bos vs LA. good 'ole days.

I can't think of a player in recent memory I've hated more than Sasha Vujacic. Him shooting that bush league 3 against the Spurs in the last seconds of Game 5 only confirmed my thoughts on him.

Screw the Lakers..

Back
Top Bottom