Garrard interested in backing up Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garrard interested in backing up Tannehill

He's already claimed the Jets as the "ideal" spot for him. David is just begging for suitors.

Eff off, Garrard.

[video=youtube;Vfzqzo31zag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfzqzo31zag[/video]

Damn. Went back and read the responses in this thread........ I feel like I disappointed with my response. I promise later tonight I will get a little more real on this topic. :lol: Kinda busy right now. Im not in a foul mood either. Hopefully something will happen later to piss me off. Then I will come into this thread guns blazing.

Yes! I have an extreme disdain for the guy after you exposed his exact plan.

Tired of recycling other people's trash, let alone our own. Give Devlin a chance to EARN the #2 Spot and bring in a veteran QB to compete (not named Garrard).

They should have him come back and do some landscaping or maintenance work to repay some of that money he stole last year.

Why not Richard Marshall who will still probably steal more this year, or Lydon Murtha

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

They should have him come back and do some landscaping or maintenance work to repay some of that money he stole last year.

Why not Richard Marshall who will still probably steal more this year, or Lydon Murtha

Yeah, so he can steal more money from us?

No thanks at all. I have no respect for him after last season. Matt Moore was totally professional not being the stater, you could tell Garrard thought it should be handed to him

It was handed to him by our staff until he got hurt. I dont understand the foolish hate for Garrard or how he was so unprofessional The damn guy got hurt crap happens. The stupid theory that he did this on purpose is flawed on so many levels since he would have made alot more money if he was on roster after week one. I swear some people's opinions are based so far in fantasy that drug testing should be done. The dolphins cut Garrard because it made no sense to pay extra money to a guy that was still not healthy, pure business.

Hell no! That would be a major step back. Franchise is supposed to be moving forward not backwards with trash. Garrard, the Citgo is calling ya.

Has Ireland written off Moore? I didnt see any news of him coming or going.

Go back up Sanchez in Joizey David. I'm sure they're looking for some QB help in Jets land.

:lol: Youre definitely a 90's kid if you can find humor in this scene. Still joking with my friends about it well into my 30's.
[video=youtube;Vfzqzo31zag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfzqzo31zag[/video]

:lol: Youre definitely a 90's kid if you can find humor in this scene. Still joking with my friends about it well into my 30's.

Any of yall want a hamburger. WHAT!!!? Its got cheese on it! :lol:

Cheese on a hamburger was emphasised on several occasions in that film. It was critical. Countless great lines in that movie.

Back
Top Bottom