Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again"

We're going to score 27 points eventually. Even the most defunct teams do.

Honest question.....if we put up 0 points do we bench Cutler for the Jets game?

I dont care about ATL, Gase should worry more about beating teams in our conference.

I think there's a stronger possibility of seeing Moore if Cutler gets hurt than Gase admitting that he was wrong.

I think there's a stronger possibility of seeing Moore if Cutler gets hurt than Gase admitting that he was wrong.
No question in my mind either as much as I'd like Moore to take over. Gase won't do it

CvJfnEz.png

Quinn wont beat us, but Cutler will. I wish Gase would say that about Cutler.

We're going to score 27 points eventually. Even the most defunct teams do.

Looking at our schedule, I highly doubt it. The last two games were against some of the worst defenses that we will see this year. We scored 16 points total for both of those games. Hell, the Titans gave up over 50 points to an offense led by a ****ing rookie the week before our game.

Here is the biggest issue over our 1-4 start last year. Look at who we have played so far this year....bums. We played some of the worst teams in the league and we looked bad on offense the entire time.

The Falcons will be making the statement.
This 2017 version Fins team is disorganized, uninspired, out manned, and over rated. The FO is still convinced that Cutler has some game left.
That said, although I will not be watching, I hope they pull out the win.

First off, let's bring back the old logo..

Secondly, our defense is gelling. It's still early on and thank God, the pats have lost 2. Atlanta's offense ranks 8th in points scored (26) a game. We can stop the run, and Our young corners will need help, although Howard is settling in well. The safeties need to put some hard hits on these receivers to tame them down. I think we can hold them to around 26, maybe even 20, but my issue is can our offense score more.

I would like to think that we have enough talent on the defensive side of the ball that we could slow down Atlanta's booger eating OC's playcalling.

Gase is just another nerdy wanna be tough guy. He's a loser. Guarantee he got his ass kicked often as a kid. Talks this big game about guys not doing their jobs and he hasn't done his job since last season.

Back
Top Bottom