Gase press conference 11/20 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase press conference 11/20

What do you expect him to say? "Seeing Ryan Tannehil stand on the sidelines makes me weep."

Is there a coach in the NFL that doesn't give same old coach speak in pc's?

I would expect him to say something like "Yeah Moore gave the offense a shot of emotion and I liked how they played up tempo with some energy. We will let Moore stick it out as Jay gets better then once Jay is ready to go maybe re evaluate the position at that time." At least would give fans hope Gase is not going to stick with Cutler if he sucks!

Except on almost every passing play, there are WR running wide open. The line has actually improved over the last few weeks as well. At least from a pass pro standpoint.
There are open players everywhere, it so frustrating to see them no connect of some of these plays because of bad QB play.

What do you expect him to say? "Seeing Ryan Tannehil stand on the sidelines makes me weep."

Is there a coach in the NFL that doesn't give same old coach speak in pc's?

Having multiple PCs a week is dumb. This is especially true if the team is losing. It's going to be the same topics brought up every week. Only so much can be done this far into this season with no cap room.

he is getting really hard to listen to. just seems clueless. 17 penalties in week 10 is the epitome of a poorly coached team that just doesn't give a ****

The o-line has not gotten better at al. Other than the 69 yard run by Williams we had 18 rushes for 16 yards. They can't run block to save their live. They're a little better at pass pro but not by much. As long as Pouncey is "our best lineman" the o-line will continue to suck bad

Ozzy rules!!

he is getting really hard to listen to. just seems clueless. 17 penalties in week 10 is the epitome of a poorly coached team that just doesn't give a ****

We were poorly coached under Joe Philbin yet were consistently one of the least penalized teams in the NFL under his watch.

The Patriots defense has sent Jay Cutler a get well soon care package, and has offered help to get him ready for this weeks game.

This is what people expect him to say:

We suck and none of this stuff is correctable, I'm doing a terrible job coaching this bunch of losers so I'd like to announce the following cuts:

1. Jay Cutler
2. Laremy Tunsil
3. Mike Pouncey
4. Julius Thomas
5. Jermon Bushrod
6. Kiko Alonso
7. Any MLB who has played
8. Andre Branch
9. Bust already Charles Harris

Then state if guys don't step up there will be more cuts next week because we all know guys with less talent will play better if the coach just lights a fire under their asses. In finheavens world Gase should just be rotating players in and out all season which would include playing guys who aren't on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom