Gase press conference 11/20 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase press conference 11/20

This guy is in over his head. If Harbaugh is interested in a return to the NFL Ross would be a fool not to offer him the keys to the franchise.
And this is what I will be hoping to read every day I wake up from now until the inevitable happens and Harbaugh spurns the Dolphins one more time.

He knows the season is in the toilet. He has known for weeks now. But he is required to speak and I dont know why you all expect him to be able to make you happy with words when the reality is his eyes are on a reset in 2018.

He threw a hail mary with Cutler signing, I understand why he tried. The bad Jay Cutler showed up. The hail mary was incomplete. It is what it is.

He will have his QB back and shored up OL (hopefully) next year.

Hes just trying to crawl to the offseason at this point and I cant really blame him.

I don't get the big deal about saying 17 penalties is correctable. That's obvious and was a statement that didn't need to even be made. If it wasn't correctable that would mean no matter what the team does going forward they're going to get 17 or more penalties per game. Of course it's correctable... the question is will it be corrected?

DING, DING, DING

Joseph was/is garbage and the scheme and motivation he brought/brings was garbage. Denver made a mistake. They will soon see if they haven't already. Burke does not seem to able to adjust for a whole game. Neither do the players they have on that team.

We promoted him and then waived him?

Not worthy of another whole thread so just stuck it here.

**** actually trying to win, we all
know there's no chance. I'd settle for someone physically accosting Belichick on the sidelines and pummeling him until he can no longer be pummeled. See how that rat **** likes that.

Hell yea...;)

ESPN's Field Yates considers the Redskins a possible landing spot for Andre Ellington.
The Redskins have a screen-heavy offense that runs through the short passing game and need a Chris Thompson replacement. Ellington could complement Samaje Perine and add depth with Byron Marshall their only other healthy back. Washington is a scheme fit for Ellington, but he could draw interest from multiple teams

Real Q... IS Gase tanking for a QB in the draft?

What does Gase pride himself of more than anything?

Where was he most successful?

Who was the QB on that team?

Who does he want his QB to play like in order to run his offense successfully?

I'm thinking yes. I think someone coming out in the draft has caught his eye. Every game he starts Cutler I think he he trying to inch a little bit closer to drafting his guy.

If not now, then when? This season is the perfect opportunity to get a top flight QB. He cant wait.

Next year we will be 8-8 again, probably the year after that too. Now is the time.

Back
Top Bottom