Gase/team needs to be consistent with player moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase/team needs to be consistent with player moves

PerfectFinz72

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So it sucks they traded Ajayi for a 4th round pick, but he got in a bad place with Gase and thats what happens I guess. Not sure what else to say.

But what about Julius Thomas? He clearly has lost several steps. Drops passes, can't block. If you are going to make moves because you're unhappy with the play of your team, fine. But be consistent. The moves that have been made and haven't been made REEK of inconsistency. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the team?

Even the rumors of Landry being in whatever place he's in the with org. He looks like a guy that busts his butt every game. So its hard for me to understand why he would be someone Gase is targeting unless theres something out there we don't know about? Frustrating.

If we knew what was going on with the team from the inside then we could decipher this stuff but we don't. Ajayi started out in the doghouse last year and if his attitude has become more "me" and less "team" then I can see why he was traded. The team isnt going anywhere this year.

Imo the only reason we got Cutler was so that we didnt have a totally lost season with no progress for the youngsters. If your offense is totally incapable with a terrible qb then you handicap everyone else as well. Less play. Bad ball placement. Etc. Problem is it happened anyways even with cutler.

The offensive line once again derailed us and now ajayi is paying the price. I think ajayi has bad knees and a bad attitude and we dont need that. Maybe drake is a studying machine. Maybe drake really tries hard and ajayi walks around the locker room like his balls are too big to walk right, telling coaches what THEY should be doing.... Who knows. I just hope we dont move Landry as well.

They're not consistent with anything. It's a match made in heaven because that is Miami Dolphins football in a nutshell.

So it sucks they traded Ajayi for a 4th round pick, but he got in a bad place with Gase and thats what happens I guess. Not sure what else to say.

But what about Julius Thomas? He clearly has lost several steps. Drops passes, can't block. If you are going to make moves because you're unhappy with the play of your team, fine. But be consistent. The moves that have been made and haven't been made REEK of inconsistency. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the team?

Even the rumors of Landry being in whatever place he's in the with org. He looks like a guy that busts his butt every game. So its hard for me to understand why he would be someone Gase is targeting unless theres something out there we don't know about? Frustrating.
Give it time....I feel this team will look totally different in the next year or two.

The only thing we're consistent at is being inconsistent

Ozzy rules!!

This is how you improve, lose the 'deadwood' and find players that will 'do their job'. Romo pointed out the Moore audible where Landry was confused. If the players, either by lack of effort, or lack of 'grey matter' can't or won't learn the playbook, GTF Out Of here

Thomas is a bad example because nobody will trade for him. Would you?

I don't know how all of this will work out but it's been obvious for a long time this team is stacked with weak minded babies. It's time to fix it at all costs.

Gase plays favorites. Julius Thomas can play like a p*ssy, and Cutler can consistently throw off his back foot, and show an unwillingness to sell out his body and stand in the pocket, but he'll call out Ajayi and Landry for free lancing. Bullshit.

Preach

Give it time....I feel this team will look totally different in the next year or two.
Ha ha ha ha..."give it time", that's all a fan gets with Miami . Might as well write the usual, don't worry it's only week 8.

Gase plays favorites. Julius Thomas can play like a p*ssy, and Cutler can consistently throw off his back foot, and show an unwillingness to sell out his body and stand in the pocket, but he'll call out Ajayi and Landry for free lancing. Bullshit.
Yessir. On the money right here

Thomas is a bad example because nobody will trade for him. Would you?

I don't know how all of this will work out but it's been obvious for a long time this team is stacked with weak minded babies. It's time to fix it at all costs.
I don't mean trade him, just get rid of him. Cut him. Bench him. Make him inactive. Doesn't matter. The point is he's not performing at all and continues to have a job whereas Ajayi and Landry (two of the best players on offense) are in Gase's doghouse.

I don't mean trade him, just get rid of him. Cut him. Bench him. Make him inactive. Doesn't matter. The point is he's not performing at all and continues to have a job whereas Ajayi and Landry (two of the best players on offense) are in Gase's doghouse.
Got it and agree.

What would Julius Thomas get us? Nothing. People trying to rationalize moves when they know bits and pieces of information is a fools errand.

Back
Top Bottom