*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

auburn did us a solid and displayed how bama can be a very beatable team. just have someone shadow ingram and make mcelroy beat you. it doesn't get more average than mcelroy - and julio jones can only help out so much. if we can stop ingram alabama will have a very long day.

oh yeah - and whatever you do - don't kick the ball to arenas. if stupid auburn hadn't kept letting him eat their lunch they would've come away with a W. i'm glad bama won though - i want them to undefeated when we play. makes the victory even sweeter.

great send off for tebow today. i love how he wanted to end his career in the swamp with a jump pass. too bad hernandez got tackled coming off the line.

the real national championship takes place in atlanta next week. just for the hell of it i'll go 24-21 florida. close game that comes down to the wire. and then a gang raping against texas in that 'game'.

Have to remember Bob...Auburn has a better RB in Tate and
faster Wideouts to get deep with than Florida.
I'll give Auburn credit(And I despise to do that) they put their whole season in that game and threw out the kitchen sink.
I wouldn't advise using that game film as a how to to beat Bama.
If you beat us it will be the same reason as last year..Tebow..
his will to win and ability to carry a team is awsome.
Much respect to that young man,and yes,he is one of the greatist
college players of all time.
When Tim leaves that offense goes to a finesse attach.
Tebow makes the spread physical.
Brantley made be all world,but he isn't no Tebow.
Heres to a great game and NO hard feelings win or lose.
We'll leave that to the ACC or Big12 Fans.

Have to remember Bob...Auburn has a better RB in Tate and
faster Wideouts to get deep with than Florida.
I'll give Auburn credit(And I despise to do that) they put their whole season in that game and threw out the kitchen sink.
I wouldn't advise using that game film as a how to to beat Bama.
If you beat us it will be the same reason as last year..Tebow..
his will to win and ability to carry a team is awsome.
Much respect to that young man,and yes,he is one of the greatist
college players of all time.
When Tim leaves that offense goes to a finesse attach.
Tebow makes the spread physical.
Brantley made be all world,but he isn't no Tebow.
Heres to a great game and NO hard feelings win or lose.
We'll leave that to the ACC or Big12 Fans.

you're right about the receivers but nobody has a better rushing attack than us. b/n moody, demps, rainey, james, and tebow it's like running the gauntlet trying to stop those guys. we've got the finesse/speed covered with demps, rainey, and james and the power/physical covered with moody and tebow. it's all there and it's not been stopped thus far.

we will be going to the finesse attack next year if we know what's good for us. i sure will miss tebow on the field on saturdays - i've never had more appreciation for college football in my life than seeing him orchestrate that offense and put it all on his shoulders. it's been my pleasure tim.

i'm hoping for a great game next week. i definitely won't have any hard feelings afterwards either - both teams have earned my utmost respect this year. i've been looking forward to this game before the season even started - it's no surprise they'll both be there competing for a chance at another title.

have to bump this one up to the top in anticipation of - well - today. go get em gainesville. i wish dunlap had a brain.

Oh how glorious! :woot:
All that pompous talk of Thug UF's 1st undefeated season (Canes have 3 out of 5) and how all the seniors are returning to create "best defense ever", only to get ROLLED by a real team. Guess that cupcake schedule didn't really pay off, huh Foley. Dem ga*turds forgot what real copmpetition was all about. Hope you enjoyed the erratic play of your gimpy armed fullback (aka college football's best player :lol:) in his last meaningful game ever. Ha ha!

So is the University of Felons really Urban Meyer Wiener's dream job or does he leave as quickly as your NC hopes in favor of that Irish opening?

Oh how glorious! :woot:
All that pompous talk of Thug UF's 1st undefeated season (Canes have 3 out of 5) and how all the seniors are returning to create "best defense ever", only to get ROLLED by a real team. Guess that cupcake schedule didn't really pay off, huh Foley. Dem ga*turds forgot what real copmpetition was all about. Hope you enjoyed the erratic play of your gimpy armed fullback (aka college football's best player :lol:) in his last meaningful game ever. Ha ha!

So is the University of Felons really Urban Meyer Wiener's dream job or does he leave as quickly as your NC hopes in favor of that Irish opening?

I always thought Urban was a factor for ND, and I think this loss makes that even more possible.

Heard of Pittsburgh's Terrible Towel?

Well now Gator fans you can get your very own Tebow Towel! Use it to wipe your tears after getting your hopes dashed for an undefeated National Championship season despite a cupcake schedule. FAIL. Use it to wipe your tears when the reality sets in that your great leader at quarterback is really just a gimpy armed fullback. FAIL. You can even use to wipe your tears in the off season when you realize that the best that Thug UF had to offer will never amount to the accomplishments of the Miami Hurricanes (got 5?). First 100 callers get a free towel compliments of the University of Felons famous 5 finger discount! Call now 1-800-555-FAIL

:rimshot:

gators had an awful game plan and bama didn't. i had a bad feeling 10 minutes into the game that never went away. good win bama - no hard feelings whatsoever.

i love the hurricane fans in here talking trash. don't worry fellas - your team still sucks. no need to even talk trash about the U - your season has done that for me.

Awful defensive game plan. Not having Dunlap hurt, but he wouldn't have saved us. Bring on the Sugar Bowl. One more game left in Tim's legendary career. Also, troll on scUMmers. Enjoy the Rubber Duckie bowl.

i love the hurricane fans in here talking trash. don't worry fellas - your team still sucks. .

Don't worry - you guys are still considered the biggest ******* on the face of the earth as long as you keep ducking us every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry - you guys are still considered the biggest ******* on the face of the earth as long as you keep ducking us every year.

i seem to recall a 26-3 *** raping last year. please make less sense - it makes these debates fun when you don't have a leg to stand on.

i seem to recall a 26-3 *** raping last year. please make less sense - it makes these debates fun when you don't have a leg to stand on.

Is that your serious response?

I know you guys are excited about beating us for the first time in 20 some years, but that's completely IRRELEVANT to the point of you guys ducking us every year. So again, you guys are considered the biggest ******* on the face of the earth as long as you keep ducking us every year.

Is that your serious response?

I know you guys are excited about beating us for the first time in 20 some years, but that's completely IRRELEVANT to the point of you guys ducking us every year. So again, you guys are considered the biggest ******* on the face of the earth as long as you keep ducking us every year.

ummm ... yeah, that was a serious response. if we're ducking you every year then how did we play each other last year?

i get it though - and i don't agree with it. would love to play UM every year - i don't like the fact we turned you guys down again for next year. but don't act like it's every year after we played and abused you guys last year. calling us ******* after being one year removed from that kind of embarrassment just makes you sound like a typical ignorant hurricane fan.

ummm ... yeah, that was a serious response. if we're ducking you every year then how did we play each other last year?

i get it though - and i don't agree with it. would love to play UM every year - i don't like the fact we turned you guys down again for next year. but don't act like it's every year after we played and abused you guys last year. calling us ******* after being one year removed from that kind of embarrassment just makes you sound like a typical ignorant hurricane fan.

I really don't even know how to respond to you without going down to your level. I've received enough warnings here. The fact that you think we were embarrassed last year, or that you're even proud of winning that game considering the amount of freshmen we played (especially at QB) just makes me :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom