*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

Rumor also has it that Eddie Gran will join Tmmy Tuberville at Texas Tech shortly after National Signing Day in February.

I find this one just a little more difficult to make sense of since Gran just left Tennessee not to long ago to join Florda State. But I'm hearing this Tuberville to Texas Tech is a done deal. Obviously this is a stepping stone job for Tuberville if he takes it but I think he simply wants to get back out there to keep his name hot.

Elam is back. And the Gators cleaned house at the Army All-American game today. Great day.

I'm hearing some very disturbing things coming out of Gainesville. We're about to find out the real reason Urban Meyer suddenly walked away...

Meyer to USC!!!!

Just kidding...LOL

I always thought there was more to this story.

It would be funny to see Meyer take another job.

Meyer isn't going anywhere (funny joke about USC though, lol). The ONLY thing this "story" is about is why Urban decided to come back as coach. Notice the " " around story. I believe this "story" is alleging that Jeremy Foley lied to Urban and told him Bob Stoops was going to board a plane to Gainesville to take over the job. All lies to make the program, Urban, and Foley look bad.

Well that story wouldn't have anything to do with the real reason Urban walked away. It would have more to do with why he came back, so it must be something different.

I got a text message this afternoon that there's rumors swirling that Urban Meyer had an affair with a 23 year-old student. He's walked away to "save his marriage." I haven't heard anything else. Who knows. Could be some garbage rumor. Neither would really surprise me.

I haven't heard anything related to Bob Stoops. I think Jack Del Rio gets that USC job though.

I got a text message this afternoon that there's rumors swirling that Urban Meyer had an affair with a 23 year-old student. He's walked away to "save his marriage." I haven't heard anything else. Who knows. Could be some garbage rumor. Neither would really surprise me.

I haven't heard anything related to Bob Stoops. I think Jack Del Rio gets that USC job though.

del rio already said he's staying in jax.

an affair with a student .... hmmmmm. i don't know if i would hate him for fugging up a great situation or thinking he was the man for pulling some 23 year old tail. i'm an ***. :facepalm:

i seriously doubt that one and sincerely hope it's not true.

Could be like the **** Weis was saying about Carroll, that he was living in Malibu with a grad student.

Who knows. It's all treachery.

This isn't Gators Football, but I'm looking forward to the UK-UF game tonight on ESPN. I think it should be one hell of a game.

I'll be rooting for UK of course.

Back
Top Bottom