*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

Don't fret to bad Bob..It was just our year this year.
I got a feeling people need to get used to seeing
Bama vs Fla.in the SECCG for several more years in
a row.
Heck,we've already played each other more than any
other teams in the big game.
We need a few more to even out the series.

I believe we have the crocs coming to Titletown next year dont we?

Yep just checked....Oct. 2nd...

Jersey or Georgia are both suitable destinations to smack the crocs around some more.....either is fine...:lol:

you guys just lost Matt Elam ( your top Recruit) to Florida St.

Everyone here in Ohio knew the outcome of this game once we knew who UC was playing. No excuses for them, but I feel that their old coach leaving for Notre Dame and not finishing the season as he should have, messed their game up a bit. I am not saying that they would have won, but they may have put up a few more points and looked a tad bit more respectable.

That game last night reminded me of Georgia vs. Hawaii.

Not coincidentally. They were the only two BCS games with a team that refuses to run the football. Hawaii was 118th out of 119 teams in average rushes per game in 2007, Cincinnati was 116 out of 120 this season.

I looked at that stat all week. When you don't run the ball and are already outmanned, it's asking for a disaster.

I've bet on the Gators often but this game was one of the few times in my life I've actually rooted for them. I was disgusted they didn't score in the final minute to hang 58. Pass happy finesse teams deserve to be brutalized; defined and embarrassed by the outcome for a decade or more.

nice send off for tebow. still question marks on the next level - but that performance will raise a few eyebrows.

anyone catch the under armour game? we got a few new recruits there. one was that kid easley - who absolutely dominated that game. i've never been as impressed from a performance in that game as i was him. the best players in that game were easley, dorsey, and dowling - all future gators - so that's always nice. we're gonna need all the help we can get on D next year. offense won't be an issue.

Rumors are swirling that Matt Elam might swing back to the Gators. For once, I hope the Gators pull out a win here. The thought of Greg Reid and Matt Elam in the same secondary scares diarrhea out of me. Right now, Jacory Harris is hot garbage and until he learns a few things about not being a world beater, I'd rather not have to face what could very well be the next Sean Taylor/Ed Reed duo.

Rumors are swirling that Matt Elam might swing back to the Gators. For once, I hope the Gators pull out a win here. The thought of Greg Reid and Matt Elam in the same secondary scares diarrhea out of me. Right now, Jacory Harris is hot garbage and until he learns a few things about not being a world beater, I'd rather not have to face what could very well be the next Sean Taylor/Ed Reed duo.
Good call.

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/10318/elam-decommits-from-fsu/

Says that Florida and Georgia are now the front-runners.

Back
Top Bottom