*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

Ah ya had to know a few Candycane fans would come over here to whine. But as pathetic as they are, they do have a point. I hate our OOC scheduling. I'd like to see a quality OOC opponent to go with FSU on our schedule, but it's all about money these days.

Ah ya had to know a few Candycane fans would come over here to whine. But as pathetic as they are, they do have a point. I hate our OOC scheduling. I'd like to see a quality OOC opponent to go with FSU on our schedule, but it's all about money these days.

yeah, me too. but what can you do? we don't make the schedules. and i REALLY wish we played the canes this year so we could actually give them something to ***** about that doesn't have anything to do with jorts.

yeah, me too. but what can you do? we don't make the schedules. and i REALLY wish we played the canes this year so we could actually give them something to ***** about that doesn't have anything to do with jorts.
You, me, and a large portion of the Gator faithful want the Miami game back on the schedule too, but it won't happen. I'd love to shut em up too, but nope. We're stuck with anyone who won't require a return game, ensuring us a putrid OOC schedule almost every season and more whiny Candycane fans.

CS was only on our schedule this year because UCF backed out of the deal we had with them a few years ago which left UF scrambling to find an opponent. We tried to replace CS with Utah but they wanted a return game and Foley will have nothing to do with a schedule where UF plays less than 7 home games which are worth millions of dollars. No one likes it, but that's just the way it is.

The only way an annual scUM game or a quality H&H series will ever happen, is if the UGA game is moved out of Jax. That isn't happening either.

you are one of the few. on here at least. :up:

I guess maybe its because we dont play them that often. I just really respect the way they run their program, (And always beat the brakes off of FSU) is why I kinda like them. Tebow is one of my fav players in College Football history.

Oooo hai Gators...

jorts-1.jpg

:lol2: These two wanted to know where they could purchase those far out jorts to update their gameday gear.

GatorFans-1.jpg

ok, enough with this crap between Gator & Cane fans... seriously... If anything, UM fans should appreciate us since I'm sure most of you UM fans hate FSU even more so...

So between us UM/UF fans... Make peace, not War...

We share a conference with FSU. When FSU plays UF, I'm not doubt rooting for the Seminoles. If it ever came down to the Florida Gators v. Al-Qaeda...GO TERRORISTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 3 favorite teams are: Miami, Florida State, and whoever is playing the gaytors..........go al-qaeda.

Ugh, whatever... jst don't diss my team & I won't diss UM, copish?

geez, talk about immaturity of others when it comes to my team...

Back
Top Bottom