*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

hahahaha... sounds like Kiffin is now trying to SUCK UP to the Gators cause, he knows him & his team are gonna get a huge ***-whooping...

yup. after that game against UCLA i knew something would be said. he wouldn't of had to say anything if it wasn't for that genius press conference at the beginning of the year - he'll learn someday. that mouth + tennessee talent = trouble for kiffin. smart move on his part. still want to destroy him and those gawd awful fans.

Oh Baby! It's Tennessee week!

douchee-1.jpg

It's so quiet over hear I don't even think the crickets are making noise.

p.s. Another prime time game featuring ranked teams should show Thug UF how exciting football can be when you schedule real opponents. I guess Foley likes the greed and $$$ more than a quality schedule.

florida should play better out of conf teams, they only play 2 rank teams this year and out of conf teams are troy, charleston southern, fiu(haha) and fsu, i laugh at thoses teams and the spread is prob going to be -50, doesnt matter if your conf is a power house which i dont think they are like they were the last few years. if u think ur the best dont be scared to play the best, 2001 hurricanes ( prob best team ever) played 5 top 15 or lower rank teams and won them all with ease ...

florida should play better out of conf teams, they only play 2 rank teams this year and out of conf teams are troy, charleston southern, fiu(haha) and fsu, i laugh at thoses teams and the spread is prob going to be -50, doesnt matter if your conf is a power house which i dont think they are like they were the last few years. if u think ur the best dont be scared to play the best, 2001 hurricanes ( prob best team ever) played 5 top 15 or lower rank teams and won them all with ease ...

I see it as only 1 b/c the Bullcats wont be ranked by the time Thug UF gets to them on Halloween.

Seriously, I don't think you should be calling UF thug U... I mean, the biggest thug schools in Florida imo are USF & FSU...

If they are the best, then they'll play the best in the SEC title game in Atlanta and then in Pasadena. The opponent they would face in the the SECCG would be at least top 15 if not top 10. And of course the team they would see in Pasadena, should they get there, would be #1 or #2. That's how it was last year and in 06.

If they are the best, then they'll play the best in the SEC title game in Atlanta and then in Pasadena. The opponent they would face in the the SECCG would be at least top 15 if not top 10. And of course the team they would see in Pasadena, should they get there, would be #1 or #2. That's how it was last year and in 06.

I agree..I just hope it's my Tide.

It's so quiet over hear I don't even think the crickets are making noise.

p.s. Another prime time game featuring ranked teams should show Thug UF how exciting football can be when you schedule real opponents. I guess Foley likes the greed and $$$ more than a quality schedule.

dude, give it up. you beat a vastly overrated GT team - congrafugginglations. just b/c you guys *might* be relevant again doesn't mean you have to revert back to being a total assclown like all cane fans when their team has a chance to not totally and utterly suck. you guys looked good - offensively and defensively - i was impressed. but if we played you this year we would stomp you harder than when dave chappelle came over and whooped your monkey *** in some street ball. you think your offense would put up more than a touchdown on our D? not a fugging chance.

we already had the schedule talk - ours isn't much worse if at all. a&m? ucf? virginia? duke? come on. we have 4 gimmes too. huh - how about that. we'll have to play LSU - who is always up there - alabama - who is sick - and then most likely texas - the #2 team. you guys won't even sniff that level of competition - b/c you won't even get that far. and just b/c tennessee and georgia are soft this year doesn't mean they're not in the hunt year in and year out. but i do wish we could slide ole miss and you guys in there so you'd have less to ***** about than our schedule and jorts. besides, i'd rather deal with a guy in jorts than some orange guido toolbag any day. at least you know a guy in jorts can drink. all guidos do is self tan and masturbate in each others feces.

criminal U. criminal U. do you somehow not remember that? nerf balls bro. stop beating that dead horse for the love of all that is holy. officially sick of hearing the same old tired bull****.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, give it up. you beat a vastly overrated GT team - congrafugginglations. just b/c you guys *might* be relevant again doesn't mean you have to revert back to being a total assclown like all cane fans when their team has a chance to not totally and utterly suck. you guys looked good - offensively and defensively - i was impressed. but if we played you this year we would stomp you harder than when dave chappelle came over and whooped your monkey *** in some street ball. you think your offense would put up more than a touchdown on our D? not a fugging chance.

we already had the schedule talk - ours isn't much worse if at all. a&m? ucf? virginia? duke? come on. we have 4 gimmes too. huh - how about that. we'll have to play LSU - who is always up there - alabama - who is sick - and then most likely texas - the #2 team. you guys won't even sniff that level of competition - b/c you won't even get that far. and just b/c tennessee and georgia are soft this year doesn't mean they're not in the hunt year in and year out. but i do wish we could slide ole miss and you guys in there so you'd have less to ***** about than our schedule and jorts. besides, i'd rather deal with a guy in jorts than some orange guido toolbag any day. at least you know a guy in jorts can drink. all guidos do is self tan and masturbate in each others feces.

criminal U. criminal U. do you somehow not remember that? nerf balls bro. stop beating that dead horse for the love of all that is holy. officially sick of hearing the same old tired bull****.

Beating a dead horse is calling us Criminal U. Thug UF is the new trend that just started 3-4 years ago when Urban Meyer Wiener arrived. Whats with all the assclown talk and masturbating in feces? Maybe you guys in jorts can drink a lot, but yikes, I'd hate to see what happens when you rednecks get drunk.

BTW, besides the ga*tors (I use the asterisk b/c I received a warning when I typed the "y") loss to the Rebels the Canes were your hardest fought game last year. There's no way you would stomp us this year. It would be a helluva game. I like how you consider FSU and GT "overrated" now just b/c we beat them. Whatever let's you sleep at night. Just be careful don't fall asleep next to that drunk redneck in jorts.

who cares, we don't even play each other........just do you and worry about your own team.......Both teams Fans........Good Luck on the season Florida Fans

who cares, we don't even play each other........just do you and worry about your own team.......Both teams Fans........Good Luck on the season Florida Fans

What are you, our friendship counselor? You sound like my grade school principal trying to rally everyone to get along. F*** the ga*turds. Not only do I curse them with bad luck but I wish that they'll lose every game they play, Teblow deteriorates and drops from the Heisman race, all their players suck in the NFL and Urban gets syphilis. I truly enjoy hating in-state rivals FSUcks and University of 24 Felons. Please, don't take away my fun by trying to mediate. How 'bout you worry about you and I'll just continue doing my thing by being an obnoxious *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beating a dead horse is calling us Criminal U. Thug UF is the new trend that just started 3-4 years ago when Urban Meyer Wiener arrived. Whats with all the assclown talk and masturbating in feces? Maybe you guys in jorts can drink a lot, but yikes, I'd hate to see what happens when you rednecks get drunk.

BTW, besides the ga*tors (I use the asterisk b/c I received a warning when I typed the "y") loss to the Rebels the Canes were your hardest fought game last year. There's no way you would stomp us this year. It would be a helluva game. I like how you consider FSU and GT "overrated" now just b/c we beat them. Whatever let's you sleep at night. Just be careful don't fall asleep next to that drunk redneck in jorts.

Hey Hurri...I don't think that 26-3 beatdown where Miami could only muster up 140 yards of total offense was their 2nd hardest fought game last year....:lol:

Bama had the lead going into the 4th quarter of the SEC CG 20-17...

I watched both of them just like you probably did....Miami hung in there with Florida for 3 quarters....

But I think you'd admit you're stretching it here a little bit...

Back
Top Bottom