General NCAA thread | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Yes REAL Heisman winners can do something with all of those unblocked defensive lineman streaming through as soon as the ball is snapped. Don't worry your guy lost it in the first half of the season when he decided to play like luke warm dog ****. :lol:

& yet we'll probably see Clemson get pounded by Bama on 1/9/17.

Yes REAL Heisman winners can do something with all of those unblocked defensive lineman streaming through as soon as the ball is snapped. Don't worry your guy lost it in the first half of the season when he decided to play like luke warm dog ****. :lol:

:lol:

He did, yet still had 40 touchdown passes. I'll take that bad year all year

Louisville will be a thorn for a long time. Until 2018 when Clemson is getting the best qb recruit since god knows when. Have a good 2017

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

& yet we'll probably see Clemson get pounded by Bama on 1/9/17.

I wouldn't be to sure. Didn't get pounded last year and Bama struggled to move the ball with any consistency against Washington.

J.T. "Little Game" Barrett can't leave college football soon enough. He is an absolute embarrassment. I can't believe Urban Meyer allows his great schemes and so many talented surrounding players to be anchored by such a stiff at quarterback. Meyer was laughably frustrated after this defeat but somehow didn't pinpoint Barrett specifically or by name. I sense he knows it. Barrett didn't look prepared at all and didn't seem to particularly care.

Barrett had 3.8 yards per attempt against Clemson, reminiscent of his 3.9 YPA last season as 14 point favorite against a joke Michigan State pass defense. Barrett has essentially ruined two college football playoff seasons and it would have been a third if he hadn't gotten injured late in 2014. No chance Ohio State would have won the title that season with Barrett out there instead of big play Cardale Jones. Barrett ruined 2015 by enabling Michigan State's entry instead of immensely talented Ohio State.

At least it made for an easy wager on Clemson. I can't imagine a more lopsided matchup at quarterback.

I'll root for Clemson against Alabama but normally -- like boxing -- the rematch goes to the original winner and by more decisive margin.

J.T. "Little Game" Barrett can't leave college football soon enough. He is an absolute embarrassment. I can't believe Urban Meyer allows his great schemes and so many talented surrounding players to be anchored by such a stiff at quarterback. Meyer was laughably frustrated after this defeat but somehow didn't pinpoint Barrett specifically or by name. I sense he knows it. Barrett didn't look prepared at all and didn't seem to particularly care.

Barrett had 3.8 yards per attempt against Clemson, reminiscent of his 3.9 YPA last season as 14 point favorite against a joke Michigan State pass defense. Barrett has essentially ruined two college football playoff seasons and it would have been a third if he hadn't gotten injured late in 2014. No chance Ohio State would have won the title that season with Barrett out there instead of big play Cardale Jones. Barrett ruined 2015 by enabling Michigan State's entry instead of immensely talented Ohio State.

At least it made for an easy wager on Clemson. I can't imagine a more lopsided matchup at quarterback.

I'll root for Clemson against Alabama but normally -- like boxing -- the rematch goes to the original winner and by more decisive margin.

When I saw Ohio St. favored by a point, I thought you might be betting on Clemson. I'm torn for the title game, because I almost always favor a dominant D, but if Clemson can slow down Alabama's running game, they, again, have a heavy advantage at QB. The NCAA was smart to make Clemson and Ohio St. the 2 and 3 seeds - even though Washington deserved the 3 seed more than Ohio St. Guaranteed NT rematch.

When I saw Ohio St. favored by a point, I thought you might be betting on Clemson. I'm torn for the title game, because I almost always favor a dominant D, but if Clemson can slow down Alabama's running game, they, again, have a heavy advantage at QB. The NCAA was smart to make Clemson and Ohio St. the 2 and 3 seeds - even though Washington deserved the 3 seed more than Ohio St. Guaranteed NT rematch.
I didn't originally think anyone would beat Alabama but I think Clemson is peaking at the right time and has a real shot. They were absolutely dominant against Ohio State and they are hungry. I'll take Clemson and the points all day long.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

When you have the best qb on the field every week it makes your chances always better.

With a healthy Mike Williams and a non suspended Deon Cain I expect Clemson to score 40 again.

DeShaun Watson, Clemson will miss you kid. Go light up the NFL for all of the Clemson family. Just don't go to the Bills or ajets.

When you have the best qb on the field every week it makes your chances always better.

With a healthy Mike Williams and a non suspended Deon Cain I expect Clemson to score 40 again.

DeShaun Watson, Clemson will miss you kid. Go light up the NFL for all of the Clemson family. Just don't go to the Bills or ajets.

I'm going to be rooting hard for Clemson....ACC pride. Clemson has the horses and the QB to win this game, would be a great way for Watson to end his career

I'll miss and not miss Watson, a great competitor and a joy to watch....gone are the Cook v Watson battles. Looking forward to the next generation to battle for the top of the ACC.

Let me say this, although how it was handled, the Gophers getting PJ Fleck as head coach is a great move, and I think he can do for them what D'Antoni did for Sparty

I'm going to be rooting hard for Clemson....ACC pride. Clemson has the horses and the QB to win this game, would be a great way for Watson to end his career

I'll miss and not miss Watson, a great competitor and a joy to watch....gone are the Cook v Watson battles. Looking forward to the next generation to battle for the top of the ACC.

Wait until Trevor Lawerence starts lighting FSU up in a couple years :lol:

Again, battling against top RB Akers...

I'll take the qb over the RB..No? Especially that kid, best HS Qb I ever saw. Gonna be a Luck type prospect.

All I know is the ACC is gonna be tough. FSU, Clemson, Louisville, Miami..

3 in the same division..sheesh gonna be like the NFC East with no back to back winners pretty soon. I expect FSU to win it next year.

I'm thinking about that FSU vs Alabama opening game...

What a great way to start the year...nothing allows us to judge a team like an elite opponent and none getter better than Bama.

I'm thinking about that FSU vs Alabama opening game...

What a great way to start the year...nothing allows us to judge a team like an elite opponent and none getter better than Bama.
I'm excited but nervous as well. Bama will be hungry!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lamar Jackson playing behind a line coached by Mike Summers? Oh yes please.

And Caleb Johnson just cancelled his official to UF...

Back
Top Bottom