Georgia Tech@Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia Tech@Miami

DolphinDevil28 said:
NOW is LSU going to pass Miami in the BCS???

:D

L-S-U!

L-S-U!

L-S-U!!

:yeahthat:

I also love the extra love and protection the Hurricanes fans get when their team posts up a big L. I wasn't here to see what happened, but I know what happened in the Alabama/LSU thread due to some 'Canes fans feeling a bit too big for their britches. I welcome this shocking upset by Georgia Tech and congratulate Chan.

Wow, I couldn't believe that game.

Now as bad as the protection was for Wright... he still threw the pick on the last offensive play for the Canes. It was a bad read. Wright is going to be a great QB, but he still has more to learn.

So basically, as bad as the coaching was... the players still had a chance to win it. The GT DB made the play and the canes did not.

why couldn't that miami team show up in blacksburg? that was an ugly loss for the u, but it made saturday an even better day in the old dominion. that, and i don't have to root for the hoos this weekend. i'll stop now, muck's hammer might still be lingering from the other night.

Jimmy James said:
:yeahthat:

I also love the extra love and protection the Hurricanes fans get when their team posts up a big L. I wasn't here to see what happened, but I know what happened in the Alabama/LSU thread due to some 'Canes fans feeling a bit too big for their britches. I welcome this shocking upset by Georgia Tech and congratulate Chan.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom