Georgia Tech@Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia Tech@Miami

I was at the game and let me tell you Coker is a horrible coach. The only way we can win is if the players motivate themselves. Thats what makes USC and Texas good, their coaching. They go out there and win every game, even the ones against scrub teams. Their coaches keep them striving for more. Larry Coker is a horrible motivator and should be fired. Thats what makes Nick Saban such a great caoch. Coker is one of these "it doesnt matter if you win or lose we're still going for ice cream after the game" kind of coaches. You cant be like that or the players will eat you alive and become slackers and not care.

K-train said:
I've never liked the Tar Heels, for upsetting the canes last year. Also for winning the National championship in basketball.

Don't hate.

I don't even want to watch todays game. I'm gonna have to wait until later in the week because I'm too p***** off.

thanks for being aggressive Muck, the haters have some ammo now. Speaking of haters, I have lost all confidence Miami will ever win another NC under Larry Coker. No matter the talent level. I KNEW by the end of the first quarter we would only win by "Orange Bowl" luck, that the kids were unprepared. I am not a sear by any means but I did make some comments last week about having to take care of the business at hand before whinning about not being in the NC. I do believe when Kast shows up today with his "Fire Larry Coker Club" I will be joining.

cnc66 said:
thanks for being aggressive Muck, the haters have some ammo now. Speaking of haters, I have lost all confidence Miami will ever win another NC under Larry Coker. No matter the talent level. I KNEW by the end of the first quarter we would only win by "Orange Bowl" luck, that the kids were unprepared. I am not a sear by any means but I did make some comments last week about having to take care of the business at hand before whinning about not being in the NC. I do believe when Kast shows up today with his "Fire Larry Coker Club" I will be joining.

NP. Anybody who talks trash in this thread gets shut down.

Anyway, I've felt this way for two seasons now about Coker. His teams are undisciplined, underprepared and he gets outcoached. Plus he doesn't motivate. It must note that discipline seems to have improved greatly as of late. His offense just looked underprepared.

Butch Davis would be a godsend for this team. But sadly, as long as Coker continues to win 7-8 games a season, he's safe IMO. He's too nice a guy for them to fire. The players will always come to Miami because it's Miami. So we'll always be just good enough.

Randy Shannon and his defense did a good job last night. Calvin Johnson is just a freak of nature. Tech has some outstanding players on offense. Still, we held them to 14 points. But to allow Tech's defense to beat up on Wright all night......inexcusible.

Muck said:
QUOTE]

What's wrong with a little trash talk??? When my Noles lost everybody were putting up posts about how great it was to see the 'Noles lose. I put up one little jab about the 'Canes losing and my post gets deleted. Man, you 'Cane fans are some sore losers.:shakeno:

SuavePhin said:
I could give a rats behind (no not wharf) about the ACC champ game, this game was all about a shot for a national championship anything else is meaningless to me tonight, and the next few days til im done being royally P.O.ed :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:
yeah, I feel physically ill right now(and it has nothing to do with this hangover)...why Miami, why goddamnit why.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Muck said:
QUOTE]

What's wrong with a little trash talk??? When my Noles lost everybody were putting up posts about how great it was to see the 'Noles lose. I put up one little jab about the 'Canes losing and my post gets deleted. Man, you 'Cane fans are some sore losers.:shakeno:

Again, it's not the trash talk forum. And I'm not going to allow the thread to turn into a pissing match and get ruined. I've already warned and deleted posts in this thread. So it's not like you didn't expect it. You're not bringing anything to the thread.

I'm not concerned with what you say happened. I wasn't here then. I'm here now. That said, the same FSU fans were pretty poor winners when they beat UM. It's the same people talking the same crap. They started it. And I'm finishing it.

So spare me the "sore losers" routine. You've got plenty of poor winners to take care of.

Ugh. Un-frickin-believable. It was my first ever Canes game that I went to, and it was frickin pathetic. We coudn't stop Calvin Johnson. Rarely ever double covering him. Then our offense. Oh... my... god. Kyle Wright couldn't hit anybody, the o-line couldnt protect anybody, and Charlie Jones couldn't run anywhere. Absolutely pathetic. A HUGE loss for the Canes, and I'm glad that USC beat Fresno or else I would've been even more sick to my stomach. Ugh...

Retnuhrace said:
Ugh. Un-frickin-believable. It was my first ever Canes game that I went to, and it was frickin pathetic. We coudn't stop Calvin Johnson. Rarely ever double covering him. Then our offense. Oh... my... god. Kyle Wright couldn't hit anybody, the o-line couldnt protect anybody, and Charlie Jones couldn't run anywhere. Absolutely pathetic. A HUGE loss for the Canes, and I'm glad that USC beat Fresno or else I would've been even more sick to my stomach. Ugh...
If we werent going to double him with a safety we should have at least brought a linebacker over. Larry Coker needs to be fired because hes not a very good coach. He can never motivate his players to win against bad teams (UNC, Clemson, Georgia Tech). The only way we win is when the player motivate themselves which is only during big games. They owned us on that field yesterday. We were pathetic. (Someone please start a Firelarrycoker.com)

Okay, I'm not going to talk smack, just the truth. Listen 'Cane fans, you didn't lose to a bad team. Georgia Tech is a very talented team who @ the beginning of the year went into Auburn and demolished them. They have had some injuries that have hurt them or they would easily be a Top 15 team.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Okay, I'm not going to talk smack, just the truth. Listen 'Cane fans, you didn't lose to a bad team. Georgia Tech is a very talented team who @ the beginning of the year went into Auburn and demolished them. They have had some injuries that have hurt them or they would easily be a Top 15 team.

thanks, nice try bro, but I don't feel any better, we lost to a better prepared team no matter the talent levels. Miami apparently had this one already in the "W" column and the coach is responsible. We SHOULD have beat these guys by four touchdowns and if we were REALLY worthy of a title shot that's what would have happened. Thank God we didn't embarass ourselves in the title game.

and git gone Coker.

Back
Top Bottom