Georgia Tech@Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia Tech@Miami

Well, we MUST become NC tarheel fans next week. VT must lose!

i would laugh at you guys but f.s.u sucks so i will keep my mouth shut vatech will kill us

Basically, this isn't a trash talk forum. ****head's aren't welcome.

Muck said:
Basically, this isn't a trash talk forum. ****head's aren't welcome.
:eek:

TOS said:
Language
Comments considered to be derogatory, disgusting, hateful or offensive are not permitted. There will be no swearing of any kind. Circumventing the profanity filter is also not permitted. Basically, use your head.

K-train said:
I've never liked the Tar Heels, for upsetting the canes last year. Also for winning the National championship in basketball.

I know, Im an Illini fan, but it doesnt matter this weekend we need them to beat VaTech.

K-train said:
I've never liked the Tar Heels, for upsetting the canes last year. Also for winning the National championship in basketball.

So what? They are our only hope to get into the ACC championshionship and a BCS bowl.

the run plays we did...were they the same??..pull guard right run right, pull guard left run left..

Anyone notice a trend here? We lose to FSU with nine sacks, and today we lose to GT with seven sacks.

Dolphin1184 said:
So what? They are our only hope to get into the ACC championshionship and a BCS bowl.

I could give a rats behind (no not wharf) about the ACC champ game, this game was all about a shot for a national championship anything else is meaningless to me tonight, and the next few days til im done being royally P.O.ed :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

larry coker cant motivate his players to win at home vs an unranked Georgia Tech team. We should fire him and re hire Butch Davis because Butch Davis can actually motivate his players.

It comes down to Coker not being able to protect Wright, a 1st year starter. By the 4th quarter, he was really pressing.

The 4th down BS really ticks me off. You've shown zero signs of being able to hold the LOS. And you just got stuffed on 3rd down. You kick the FG to go down by 1. Instead, Coker calls a run and we get stuffed. Now instead of Miami playing for a FG to win, you've got the young and flustered Wright pressing for a TD.

We were in FG range when Wright threw the pick.

Back
Top Bottom