Get ready to see Toadstool Tua on Sundays | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready to see Toadstool Tua on Sundays

MP-Omnis

Just don't blow it!
Reaction score

Guardian Hats are now approved by the NFL for game use. They look totally ridiculous, but imo Tua would be a fool to not wear one. Might be a good idea to have anyone with a prior concussion wear one. If Antonio Brown ever makes a comeback, they could hopefully design one that covers the mouth, too.

I don’t think any player will wear this because it looks stupid and you won’t be able to see the logo. But they definitely should wear it
I think they all should wear it. Everyone made fun of Kelso, but I would take every precaution to protect my brains from scrambling if I played football.

I think they all should wear it. Everyone made fun of Kelso, but I would take every precaution to protect my brains from scrambling if I played football.
Who wears what Kelso or Cox used to wear today? Nobody. Maybe those neck braces didn’t work and we were too stupid then to realize it?

I don’t think any player will wear this because it looks stupid and you won’t be able to see the logo. But they definitely should wear it

Qb’s linemen, dlinemen probably will. Skill positions probably not I’d imagine it effects getting head around can’t imagine they are super light if they are preventing concussions

Tua has shown to be able to go the extra mile to help him health wise and help the team, like learn Judo to learn how to fall, gain weight to make him tougher to hurt, then lose weight to help him be more agile.

If the team asks him, I have no doubt he would wear it.

Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
They will look stupid, how dare any player want to protect their brains from injury and possible long term mental and physical problems. I demand they look cool and take the risk.

Back
Top Bottom