Get YOUR $$$$$ UP!

Indianapolis -7.5
New Orleans -6
New York Jets -4
Oregon State +8
Stanford -10
Oregon -37
Tennessee +11

That Oregon line is HUGE but I think they cover it in the first half lol.
Solid NFL picks IMO

We'll see about the Jets tomorrow. Can't believe New Orleans got wrecked the way they did. Should have thrown Washington on that card.

:bobdole:

We'll see about the Jets tomorrow. Can't believe New Orleans got wrecked the way they did. Should have thrown Washington on that card.

That NO-ARI line looked like easy money. Undrafted rookie starting for Arizona...Drew Brees starting for NO with Greg Williams running the NO defense. No brainer, right? :bobdole:

NFL is so hard to predict.

I really liked phins plus 3 this past weekend..should have taken em.

I really liked phins plus 3 this past weekend..should have taken em.

NEVER bet for or against your team. That's the fastest way to LOSE your ***. People are too emotionally attached to be objective about their team. Friend of mine is a big Dallas fan and bets on them every week. There's no telling how much money he has lost this season.

NEVER bet for or against your team. That's the fastest way to LOSE your ***. People are too emotionally attached to be objective about their team. Friend of mine is a big Dallas fan and bets on them every week. There's no telling how much money he has lost this season.

That is rule number #1 on sports team betting...end of story.

..If you don't believe me..ask Pete Rose how it works out.

10 plays today. I rarely do this...

USC +7
Mississippi +7
Nebraska -7.5
Georgia -3
Miami -15.5

San Diego -3.5
New England -6
New Orleans PICK
Houston +5.5
Miami +1

10 plays today. I rarely do this...

USC +7
Mississippi +7
Nebraska -7.5
Georgia -3
Miami -15.5

San Diego -3.5
New England -6
New Orleans PICK
Houston +5.5
Miami +1
Im really liking Denver at +2. They will score points and SF is terrible. That fluke game last week caused the Broncos to be underdogs, when IMO they should be favored. People put too much stock into very recent fluky events.

Also like:
SD -3.5
TB -3
Pitt +1

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canes game is going to bust a lot of people.

The Canes game is going to bust a lot of people.
I woulodnt touch it because
A. I root for them so thats a no go anyway.
B. Same principle I mentioned for the Broncos game. One good game doesnt discount the fact that they have looked like **** all year and werent going to beat UVA by 2 TDs.

I woulodnt touch it because
A. I root for them so thats a no go anyway.
B. Same principle I mentioned for the Broncos game. One good game doesnt discount the fact that they have looked like **** all year and werent going to beat UVA by 2 TDs.

I "liked" the Miami game but I didn't bet it for the reason you listed. Never bet on my teams. But, the Huricanes and Dolphins lines were two appealing ones.

'Canes...

Back
Top Bottom