GINN is a FIN!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GINN is a FIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah having his foot in an air cast for mini camp is great. Not having someone to throw it to him is great. Not having anyone to block on the left side is great. but at least we got ginns family with him. I hear grandma ginn is one hell of a strong safety.
RELAX DUDE.
Last time I checked. Ted Ginn didn't have any broken bones or ligament damage done to his ankle...he will be just fine thank you.

Ted says...see you in the end zone baby!:wink: :lol:

I agree with everything on this thread. Actually Ted Ginn Jr. is my fav college player also. I was so pumped to hear we didnt draft Quinn and got Ginn. He will make us a better team right from the beginning. Trust me this guy is going to score TD's. After looking at our new qb he is way better than Quinn. This guy can throw it deep and hits guys in stride. Now you hit Ted Ginn in stride that is 6 points baby!!! Go Fins

Well I can one thing, Ginn has a nose for the endzone, I think he's going to be an exciting player. I love Welker waiting for a return, I'm really going to love to watch this kid return punts and KO"s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom