Go get Jim Harbaugh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go get Jim Harbaugh

Possibly after next season. Gase has a pass this year with the Tannehill injury, but if he doesn't produce next year I would think Ross would part with him for the right candidate. If Harbaugh doesn't produce next year the rumblings could be very loud at Michigan, so could be a good time for him to depart if he knew he had a job in Miami waiting for him. If he comes back to the NFL he will want full control, or at least control over who the GM is.

I thought you said you wont be watching the Dolphins again? Why do you care?

That's a pretty stupid thing to say. I care about the phins. i want them to succeed. I also want to be able to enjoy watching games. The crap on the field these days is unwatchable. I can tolerate losing. The problem is that we aren't even competitive and I can't justify wasting my time sitting in front of a tv every sunday to see the same crap. That's what continual losing does to a fan base.

So if you think you're somehow a better fan for suffering through this every sunday, knock yourself out. I've enjoyed my past 2 sundays hanging with my wife and what did I miss? Not a thing.

I'll just quote myself from one of the other threads, because I'm getting tired of typing it...

LOL! Now all you need to do is start talking about yourself in 3rd person like Jim Rome does to really give yourself some credibility. :-)

If I had to choose anybody to coach a single game with my life on the line Harbaugh would be my top choice.

But there are rumblings that Jon Gruden wants to get back into coaching, and you can even hear it in his commentary, he's really doing his homework scouting teams tendencies. He's like 'I know this guy, he likes to run this in this situation.' And sure enough that is what they do. And listening to him on hard knocks talking to the QBs, I almost got up and ran through a wall for him. I don't know if he would be great anymore, but he would be entertaining at least.

That doesn’t mean that he is fit for the job. Gase was a mistake!
What fit are you talking about? How is he a mistake? Pick a scheme and draft players that can play that scheme. The man has been here for a year and a half.......way to soon to be giving up on this coach.

maybe after he wins a title at Michigan, if Gase hasn't gotten everything in order by then...

Ross needs to pry him out of Michigan and start planting seeds on this

Have a feeling Ross loves where he's at right now, and has no intention of trying to move him somewhere else.

LOL! Now all you need to do is start talking about yourself in 3rd person like Jim Rome does to really give yourself some credibility. :)
Ren does NOT refer to himself in the third person. Ren is not that self-absorbed.

I thought you said you wont be watching the Dolphins again? Why do you care?
Wow, just wow
"If you have nothing to hide, why can't I search your car"
"If you love your country, you should support your leader"
You used the same logic.

Was just listening to Mike Francesca on Wfan radio in NY. He said Indy wants Jim Harbaugh badly and will go after him hard if he becomes available. If this is anywhere near true, we have got to go get this guy. I know he can be a pain in the a$$,but this guy can coach. Proven winner. I know that Gase may deserve another year, but this is the one guy I make an exception for.

Back
Top Bottom