go packers, chargers and browns | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go packers, chargers and browns

It is now 28-21 KC with 8:55 left in the 4th quarter lets hope Cleveland can tie it up.

If the Pats lose this week and next week against us, they won't get a first round bye and that'll deffinatley be good for us. Just because they're chances look a little worse

NE is getting outplayed by the Lions it looks like Detroit wants it more.

Even Tennesee is playing tough lately,that game with the Patriots at Tennesee to end the season will be no gimmie for the Patriots.So the Division while the odds are not good,is still up for grabs in the East.Yeah there is really no chance of the Patriots losing 4 more games,but I won't give up until it's officially over.

Is any body watching the Titans game? You can't help but root for that team. I even made an avatar bet against them and I kind of want them to win. Jeff Fisher was going nuts on the sideline after that stop. It's fun to watch fans, a team and a coach all getting excited despite being out of contention.

Cleveland can't let KC get another first down other wise it may be over.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Is any body watching the Titans game? You can't help but root for that team. I even made an avatar bet against them and I kind of want them to win. Jeff Fisher was going nuts on the sideline after that stop. It's fun to watch fans, a team and a coach all getting excited despite being out of contention.
Not to much longer until Chambers explodes and shuts the haters up!!!

Brown42000 said:
Cleveland can't let KC get another first down other wise it may be over.

KC punt,now Cleveland has a chance to tie things up.

Back
Top Bottom