Going to the Bills game on Sunday!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the Bills game on Sunday!!

I'm coming all the way up from SC to catch this one...Can't wait! This will be my 3rd game at Buffalo (been about 10 years since my last one, though) and I'm stoked to watch us stuff the Jills! Wish we could set up a Dolfan Tailgate...I'm gonna be with a bunch of old friends and Bills fans (grew up in that area) and I'm hoping my friend and I will be the only ones happy around 4PM!

i am one of the Bills fans that you are going to be tailgating with and we will make sure to make you feel very welcome - i trust that you will be wearing your Louis Oliver or Jim Jensen jersey, right??? LETS GO BUFFALO!!! Are you bringing Ray Finkle with you too?

dolfan19, just to let you know i will be one of the Buffalo fans that will be tailgating with you, and dont worry i will bring some tissues for you after the game wouldnt want your other miami fans see you cry!!! c-ya there jimbo

i am going to bring a sham - wow with me so he can just wring it out and pass it along to the other 5 or 6 dolphins fans that will be there - hey... come to think of it, just about the same amount of fans that they have at their home games!! Drive safe my friend - see ya Sat night!! GO BILLS!!!

Back
Top Bottom