Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

I just wanted to say I finally made it home, after a half an hour delay in Atlanta, and almost not being able to land in San Diego due to weather.

I would like to say thanks to the to everyone I had a chance to meet. cnc66, and Jan, Reverend Fin, and his nephew, MF52dolphin, his mom, and a friend that made the trip from Cali as well, d-day, mor911, infins, and friend fin-atic, HolliFinFan, phins17, Screamer, Megatron, and DolphinDevil28. I am wiped out after the trip, but photos will follow in the coming days.

To Brother Juan (phins17) my hat goes off to you, and your great family for a wonderful tailgate. Very much appreciated bro. If you ever make a road trip for San Diego game, It's on me. To my canadian brother Megatron, I appreciated you coming all the way down, and the beers we had.:ffic:

John (Screamer), it was great to meet you, and you have a great family.:wink:
Met new Dolphin fans as was talking up the site as much as I could.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I just wanted to say I finally made it home, after a half an hour delay in Atlanta, and almost not being able to land in San Diego due to weather.

I would like to say thanks to the to everyone I had a chance to meet. cnc66, and Jan, Reverend Fin, and his nephew, d-day, mor911, infins, and friend fin-atic, HolliFinFan, phins17, Screamer, Megatron. I am wiped out after the trip, but photos will follow in the coming days.

To Brother Juan (phins17) my hat goes off to you, and your great family for a wonderful tailgate. Very much appreciate bro. If you ever make a road trip for San Diego game, It's on me. To my canadian brother Megatron, I appreciated you coming all the way down, and the beers we had.:ffic:

Hey John, welcome home, I saw some pics in the Primie section and in the lounge under the Mor gets some thread.

Looks like you guys had a blast, wish I was at the game.

Fin Fan in Cali said:

I would like to say thanks to the to everyone I had a chance to meet. cnc66, and Jan, Reverend Fin, and his nephew, d-day, mor911, infins, and friend fin-atic, HolliFinFan, phins17, Screamer, Megatron. I am wiped out after the trip, but photos will follow in the coming days.

To Brother Juan (phins17) my hat goes off to you, and your great family for a wonderful tailgate. Very much appreciate bro. If you ever make a road trip for San Diego game, It's on me. To my canadian brother Megatron, I appreciated you coming all the way down, and the beers we had.:ffic:

Hey John, glad you made it home ok bro!! I too had a great time, thank you so very much for putting this together for us, I'll never forget it. Cheers!!!

DSC00752-1.jpg

Yeah, John. It was good running into you and Mega at the hotel the night before. Also nice meeting Cnc and a couple of the other guys(bad with names). Topped off by a fine victory! Sorry I coundn't visit longer before the game but the boys wanted to get in there to see the stadium and stuff. It was a GREAT weekend.

screamer said:
Yeah, John. It was good running into you and Mega at the hotel the night before. Also nice meeting Cnc and a couple of the other guys(bad with names). Topped off by a fine victory! Sorry I coundn't visit longer before the game but the boys wanted to get in there to see the stadium and stuff. It was a GREAT weekend.

very glad I got to meet you bro...you have some fine sons !

For pictures from the tailgate please see the premium forum if you have membership, or go to the lounge as I will start a thread there and post the pics there. Thanks.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom