Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I won't have too much access to the internet but here is where a group of us will be. Look for the Finheaven Bannners. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Looks like we are going to tailgate between West 21 - 22. This is close to were the buses park.

Sweet, I will have to try and swing by that one. First game in Miami for me, have to hit up the tailgate.

Looking forward to my first real NFL tailgate and game. This should be a treat.

Hey guys-

So I just posted on the main board about some crazy tix I got. It looks like there will be some Finheaven members joining my group so we'll all stop by together.

By the way we still have a couple tix left -

Pretty nuts; the tix are on the actual FIELD. We have the whole Marlins dugout. Security walks us in and leads us to the field. We have passes and are allowed to be on the field and walk through the tunnel with players. We sit just a few feet from the action. Call me if anyone is interested in the last couple spots. It's expensive ($315 per seat) but I definitely think it's worth it.

Finsrage said:
Can't wait My first Dolphin game. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Ganna have soo much fun with wifey. Last time me and the wifey had alone time in the car she jumped right on me while we were driving. hOPE SHE DOES IT AGAIN.

Anyone know of a nice resturant for after the game. It is her birthday and she loves some seafood. I wanted too go to Dan Marino resturant. Anyone know where one is or if its good or not.

I WANNA TAILGATE....................................What does everyone drink(beer what kind). Im also a Chef. I went school in New Orleans LA. Im the master of ribs.

Let me know.

The "Old Florida Seafood House" is by far the best seafood spot, either that or "Joes Stone Crab" call up any 411 operator for directions, any cab guy should know where their at.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Looking forward to meeting everyone at the tailgate. :wink:

Enjoy John. This is one of the games I would have been at, had things not gone the way they did. Take pics for all of us here to share when you get back.

If you are looking for a hotel to meet brothers and sisters, there are some of us staying at the Ocean Sky Resort in Ft. Lauderdale.:wink:

section 424 row 23.

me and my wife will be dressed the same and my brother and his wife will be as well just in chiefs clothes.

see everyone there.......

Sec. 416! Be there for this game and every other home game until I grauate!:wink:

Hey guys I'm gonna be headin down there to watch the game from caneaddict's field dugout section.

I'm gonna check West 21-22 parking area because that's where Fin Fan in Cali says he's tailgating. Unfortunately I don't know how to recognize ya'll unless you have a big FinHeaven sign up or something.

But if you see me walk by just shout my name, CK. I'll be a 5'11" big guy wearin cargo shorts, sandals, a backwards blue and orange dolphins hat, and a chin beard. Not sure what shirt I'm wearin yet lol although i'm definitely bringing the t-shirt that my buddy made with the dolphins mascot pissing on the jets mascot just in case I run into JT or Zach in the tunnel :)

Remember, you can always shout my name...CK. That goes for if you happen to be sitting in the section right behind us in the dugout. Can also shout "Kouffman" (pronounced cough-man).

Hopefully I see some of ya'll there. I wont be able to check into the board again as I'm driving down to port charlotte right now. Later.

ckparrothead said:
Hey guys I'm gonna be headin down there to watch the game from caneaddict's field dugout section.

I'm gonna check West 21-22 parking area because that's where Fin Fan in Cali says he's tailgating. Unfortunately I don't know how to recognize ya'll unless you have a big FinHeaven sign up or something.

But if you see me walk by just shout my name, CK. I'll be a 5'11" big guy wearin cargo shorts, sandals, a backwards blue and orange dolphins hat, and a chin beard. Not sure what shirt I'm wearin yet lol although i'm definitely bringing the t-shirt that my buddy made with the dolphins mascot pissing on the jets mascot just in case I run into JT or Zach in the tunnel :)

Remember, you can always shout my name...CK. That goes for if you happen to be sitting in the section right behind us in the dugout. Can also shout "Kouffman" (pronounced cough-man).

Hopefully I see some of ya'll there. I wont be able to check into the board again as I'm driving down to port charlotte right now. Later.

good deal Chris, glad you could get on the field. I hope to see you at the tailgate !

Back
Top Bottom