Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

What lot are or is someone going to try to set up camp?

I will be tailgating with brother Phins17, and I am not sure where he sets up. I know brother Dubfire sets up a great tailgate as well. I will be walking the parking lot. I have to see the Dol-van as well. Phins17, Dubfire, and the brother with Dol-van, sorry I t was a long day yesterday so the memory is half there, let me know what sections of the parking you guys tailgate it.:wink:

Just dropped off the Finheaven bumper sticker to have the banner for the tailgate party, and hopefully we will be able to take it in the game! I can't wait!:ffic:

Looks like i'm in the Orange Camry lot. Just won my bid on Ebay.

looking forward to meeting you guys. hows the turnout in 130 going to be?

section 115 row 3
flying in from missouri. brother in law is with me who is a chiefs fan. would like to meet up for tailgate. staying at the beach house in lauderdale. please post a where before thursday as I will be without computer access. thanks and look forward to it.

Can't wait My first Dolphin game. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Ganna have soo much fun with wifey. Last time me and the wifey had alone time in the car she jumped right on me while we were driving. hOPE SHE DOES IT AGAIN.

Anyone know of a nice resturant for after the game. It is her birthday and she loves some seafood. I wanted too go to Dan Marino resturant. Anyone know where one is or if its good or not.

I WANNA TAILGATE....................................What does everyone drink(beer what kind). Im also a Chef. I went school in New Orleans LA. Im the master of ribs.

Let me know.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I will be tailgating with brother Phins17, and I am not sure where he sets up. I know brother Dubfire sets up a great tailgate as well. I will be walking the parking lot. I have to see the Dol-van as well. Phins17, Dubfire, and the brother with Dol-van, sorry I t was a long day yesterday so the memory is half there, let me know what sections of the parking you guys tailgate it.:wink:

Why my Neighborhood Jet fans hate my house during football season

Taken today!!

Back
Top Bottom