Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

If you haven't gotten your tickets for this game, get them now! This will be a huge game, plus it will be a great time to meet some of the great brotherin from Finheaven! :ffic:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If you haven't gotten your tickets for this game, get them now! This will be a huge game, plus it will be a great time to meet some of the great brotherin from Finheaven! :ffic:

Just ordered my KC Game tix through a broker today...

I will be in Siesta Key (Sarasota) from Sat., Nov. 4th through Sat. Nov. 11th.

I will be driving to Miami that Saturday morning and will be staying in SoBe Saturday and Sunday night (11th and 12th), and flying out Monday afternoon (13th).

Can't wait to get down there again. Last year was the first year in probably 8 - 10 years that I didn't come down for at least one game.

Can't wait to meet up with you and all the others who will be there from FinHeaven.

Let's keep in touch and coordinate.

Mike

Going also. Sec 416 row 2. Bringing my boys to their first "home" game. I'll be damned that the first game they see the Dolphins in person is here in Foxboro!

screamer said:
Going also. Sec 416 row 2. Bringing my boys to their first "home" game. I'll be damned that the first game they see the Dolphins in person is here in Foxboro!

I'll tell ya, it's pretty overwhelming to be surrounded by such Dolphiness...the boys, their eyes will be like saucers a hundred times that day.

you betcha! I haven't been down since the Raiders game when Fieldler dove into the endzone for the td! What a game that was. So freggin hot!

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Just ordered my KC Game tix through a broker today...

I will be in Siesta Key (Sarasota) from Sat., Nov. 4th through Sat. Nov. 11th.

I will be driving to Miami that Saturday morning and will be staying in SoBe Saturday and Sunday night (11th and 12th), and flying out Monday afternoon (13th).

Can't wait to get down there again. Last year was the first year in probably 8 - 10 years that I didn't come down for at least one game.

Can't wait to meet up with you and all the others who will be there from FinHeaven.

Let's keep in touch and coordinate.

Mike
That would be great. Sorry I didn't get to answer sooner was out camping.:wink:

It would be great if the California Family can make it out for the KC game. I know that it's not cheap, but if you are going to make the road trip for one game, it would be great for it to be this one. It would be awesome to bring the Cali vibe that we had for the Chargers game last year, and scream and yell with our brothern and sisters from Florida!:ffic:

Back
Top Bottom