Going to the KC Game 11/12! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

Well......where are your seats????? That determines where you should park....

basically, park on the side of the stadium you r on

mf52dolphin said:
This will be the first of two back-to-back games I'm going to.
I will be in the top row at section 414.

Bro me and 4 buddies from jersey will be in row 12. You cant miss us 2 guys are over 350 lbs monsters.

I'll be there as usual.
Breakfast sandwiches
Homemade Buffalo wings
Ice Cold Jaegermeister
Heinekein and Budlight
Burger, dogs, Brats...

And My i-pod hooked to 3000 Watts of thump..Oh yeah..HDjetta is Ready to roll!

I will be going to my first NFL game, being that I am from Canada. I am so pumped. Going tailgating and everything. Just with 1 friend so if I could get together with a group for the tailgate that would be great.

Heading out this morning. I'll be on the look out for the FinHeaven hats!

Were does everyone tailgate at? Last year we parked accross the road from the stadium and had a good time, but I would like to find the craziest lot to be at. My flight leaves today at 3:30 from Indy and I am ready to cheer on our 'fins to another victory and hang out with my fellow fans. You all can help me convert my buddy (a KC fan) to the good guys side.

I won't have too much access to the internet but here is where a group of us will be. Look for the Finheaven Bannners. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Looks like we are going to tailgate between West 21 - 22. This is close to were the buses park.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I won't have too much access to the internet but here is where a group of us will be. Look for the Finheaven Bannners. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Looks like we are going to tailgate between West 21 - 22. This is close to were the buses park.

I shared that with Huck last night John, and gave him my number so we can talk him in.

getting close bro.... 82 and nice is the forecast...bring sunscreen!

Fin Fan in Cali said:

I will try to stop by on my way in.....:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom