Good, Bad the Ugly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good, Bad the Ugly

rdhstlr23 said:
Didn't say he was, but he knows the system and he's got a better understanding obviously than Sage does, or he would be in the game.

Dude, you’re just waiting your breath with the Gus haters. I can see when we lose they have to focus their frustration on someone, but crap, we won the last game, cut the guy a break. Anyone with half a brain can see Gus is not the future, but is the now, for the simple reason you just stated... I think they really want Saban to come out and say "Yeah, Gus really sucks and won't be here next year, but he's the best we got right now." Yeaaaaaaaaah, that will shoot Gus' confidence riiiiiight up there.

the good , we are bouncing back. the defense played well. and mr. brown and mr williams are looking good.
the bad, i was arrested by the 2nd quarter and misseed the game. guss is still just a guss . mcmichael and diamond are not in the game together enough.

the ugly i wasted a day fighting with two jets fans, what a waste of game time.

Turnaround 06 said:
Read Perez fins' thread. He's right in the large sense. We aren't going to beat good teams with a QB who can't make plays. Gus can't make easy throws that would result in TD's and put games away.

Weve already beat good teams. :confused:

JarheadPhin said:
Dude, you’re just waiting your breath with the Gus haters. I can see when we lose they have to focus their frustration on someone, but crap, we won the last game, cut the guy a break. Anyone with half a brain can see Gus is not the future, but is the now, for the simple reason you just stated... I think they really want Saban to come out and say "Yeah, Gus really sucks and won't be here next year, but he's the best we got right now." Yeaaaaaaaaah, that will shoot Gus' confidence riiiiiight up there.

Its simple. We have the worst fans ever.

Back
Top Bottom