Good - Henry is now the best RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good - Henry is now the best RB

ghost_hacker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im liking this. Now Henry is the best RB in the east

Not big news - you could have made a arguement about this any year. Ricky only averaged 100 more yards a year than him ... so 6 more yards a game.

Anyway ! GO HENRY !

Hmmm..... I'd say there are 6-8 elite RB's in the league and you can make a case for any of them. I of course give many props to TH, but is he the best?????

McD

and before that, ricky was the best ? :huh:

you are talking afc east maybe ?

Leonard Henry is the best RB in the league?

Ghost if Henry really is the best back in the league then why did Buffalo draft McGahee? I'm not saying he isn't a top 10 running back I just think guys like LT and JL are better and have more potential then Henry.

NO NO NO

#1 in the Afc East guys - sorry for not clarifying ... Henry is #4 - #5 in the league in my rankings

Is Henry better than Holmes, A Green, McAllister, Tomlinson, Alexander, Portis, Lewis? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. At very best, he is #8. Personally, I would also put him behind Taylor and James.

CanadianFish said:
Ghost if Henry really is the best back in the league then why did Buffalo draft McGahee? I'm not saying he isn't a top 10 running back I just think guys like LT and JL are better and have more potential then Henry.

I'd like to see Henry run in an offense designed around him w/o a McGahee to take away carries and see what he can accomplish. The other backs mentioned have that oppertunity and have excelled with it.

McD

New England Fin said:
Is Henry better than Holmes, A Green, McAllister, Tomlinson, Alexander, Portis, Lewis? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. At very best, he is #8. Personally, I would also put him behind Taylor and James.
I made a mistake in the post. I meant AFC EAST.

But actually he is better than Alexander, Mcallister, and Portis. NOT Lewis, Tomlinson or Green. Look at the stats.

I would not fell safe with the assumption he is the best in the East neither. Dillon kept getting 8 men in the box against him and still had over 1000 yards per season. I hate the Pats more then anything but Dillon could be the surprise of the season.

McD said:
I'd like to see Henry run in an offense designed around him w/o a McGahee to take away carries and see what he can accomplish. The other backs mentioned have that oppertunity and have excelled with it.

McD
THats the thing! Miami's ENTIRE offense revolves around Ricky. Buffalo has to share with Henry, McGahee, Moulds, Reed, and Bledsoe.

CanadianFish said:
I would not fell safe with the assumption he is the best in the East neither. Dillon kept getting 8 men in the box against him and still had over 1000 yards per season. I hate the Pats more then anything but Dillon could be the surprise of the season.
Have u seen Henry play? He has a better YPC than Ricky Williams.

Scrap said:
AFC East? Cory Dillon is best IMO. Henry IS good though.

Corey Dillon!?!?! He just got there, let him play against some of the AFC East teams for a year before he gets handed a crown. With the exception of the Jets the rest of the defenses are pretty staunch. I'd love to play against Cleveland twice a year!

ghost_hacker said:
Have u seen Henry play? He has a better YPC than Ricky Williams.

I'm not comparing Henry to RIcky so forget those stats I am analysing your intial statement and I still hold true to what I say I think Dillon is a better back he did not have any Bledsoe Moulds or Price to take the attention off of him the last few years and still managed to be a dominant back where satisfaction was not loosing by 20 points.

Back
Top Bottom