Good - Henry is now the best RB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good - Henry is now the best RB

Someone posted on Billszone.com that the Fins have contacted the bills .
Quote:
'The Dolphins also contacted a half-dozen other teams, including the Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings, an NFL source said.'

Miami Herald Article.....need to be subscribed "

Its true. You guys do have 2 potential backs in Henry and Mcgahee but people think the asking price will be too high. The registration on Herald is free and they dont send you junk mail so I would recommend you do so. Really decent articles not completly bias.

Lord... is this a Bills board now? Move this stupid thread to the Beast of the AFC East.

ghost_hacker said:
I made a mistake in the post. I meant AFC EAST.

But actually he is better than Alexander, Mcallister, and Portis. NOT Lewis, Tomlinson or Green. Look at the stats.
What stats are you referring to? Rushing yards? TDs?
Portis 1591 - 14
McAllister 1641 - 8
Alexander 1435 - 14
Henry 1356 - 10

The stats say Henry is not as good as these guys. McAllister had less TDs, but he also had far more receiving yards and far fewer fumbles.

ghost_hacker said:
Im liking this. Now Henry is the best RB in the east

Not big news - you could have made a arguement about this any year. Ricky only averaged 100 more yards a year than him ... so 6 more yards a game.

Anyway ! GO HENRY !

So if Henry becomes a fin next year you wont mind repeating this right? you see, buffalo is in a bit of a bind themselves, you just dont hear about it. well, now the market for RB's just got a whole lot better. :D U see, u have to be careful what you say, cus it just may come back to haunt you. In fact, word is that the dolphins did contact buffalo. :cool:

ghost_hacker said:

But actually he is better than Alexander, Mcallister, and Portis. NOT Lewis, Tomlinson or Green. Look at the stats.
Dude...You're on serious dope if you think he's better than Clinton Portis!!! Henry is pretty good, but not top 5.....MAYBE he'll be in the top 10. MAYBE!!! And I'de rather have Shawn ALexander also before Henry.

You need to go by YPC vs. Rushing yds, It's a bit more telling. I don't know who has the better YPC between them all, but to say someone who has 400 more yds is a better back might be foolish. He probably got a bunch more carries. Plus it's not all about the RB's, has anyone checked to see who had a better O-Line? That would help a RB tremendously for yards.

McD said:
You need to go by YPC vs. Rushing yds, It's a bit more telling. I don't know who has the better YPC between them all, but to say someone who has 400 more yds is a better back might be foolish. He probably got a bunch more carries. Plus it's not all about the RB's, has anyone checked to see who had a better O-Line? That would help a RB tremendously for yards.
If you go by rushing yards Henry is #11. If you go by YPC (and only at RB's who had over 1000 yards) Henry is #14.

ghost_hacker said:

have you and Ricky been doing a little puff puff give :roflmao:

New England Fin said:
If you go by rushing yards Henry is #11. If you go by YPC (and only at RB's who had over 1000 yards) Henry is #14.

There ya have it, but I did mention the little peice about an O-line too. The Bills O-Line has been terrible the last few years, and they didn't have a passing game to freighten opposing D's either.

Back
Top Bottom