Good Idea or Bad Idea: Don Shula to Address Giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Idea or Bad Idea: Don Shula to Address Giants

I dont know if this is a good idea or a bad one. We will never know what he will say to the team in the locker room but hey you never know, he might fire them up in his speech. Let him do whatever he wants.

Do you think he will be on the field after the game to shake Belichick's hand??

He'll try to find him, but he'll end up meeting and talking to a hobo outside the stadium who is a snappier dresser than ole Belichick.

I think thats great!!!! Hopefully Don has some vinegar left in him!!!! Wish I could see it!!!

Mercury Morris needs to lay down his rap at the Giant's SB pre-game meal.

Bad idea. The G-Men got this far on their own. Let them finish the deal by themselves. Go Giants !!!

He'll try to find him, but he'll end up meeting and talking to a hobo outside the stadium who is a snappier dresser than ole Belichick.

If you think so go hit up BoDog. $1 to win $3 if they do shake hands on the field after the game.

The Don might have some good motivation up his sleeves. I'm sure they didn't ask him to do this just to say 'protect our record'. The Giants could give a rats behind about that. What he will probably say is if you beat the only team to go undeafeated throughout the regular season everyone will remember this Giants team as the one that beat the supposed invincible Patsies. Go GIANTS (this week only heh) !!

since he was asked to do it i have no problem with it personally. he should he was the coach of the only recognized perfect season so far

Back
Top Bottom