Good Luck Coach Philbin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck Coach Philbin

NICE POST HAYDEN!!

and i second that good luck. i think coach philbin is a good man and a great coach and IF given the chance he will take us where we all want to go.

jeff ireland more than likely holds the keys to his job and coach phil knows this. fail, and its likely ireland is fired and new gm's like to pic there own coaches. we lost out on a lot of good coaching and gm talent because owners forced them to accept people they wanted to keep. and it caused the talent to look elsewhere. if ireland is gone and a new gm is searched out, you can bet that everyone boss ross talks to for guidance is going to tell him dont hold on to anyone your top gm candidate doesnt want. if they dont want philbin, he will land another gig no problem and wont be out of a head coach gig for long seeing how everyone knows his work and how things were so bad in miami. and ross will do just that.

most dont go back as far in the nfl as myself and a handfull of others on the board. philbin reminds me so much of TOM LANDRY, the legendary, hall of fame coach of the dallas cowboys, who basically started that franchise. same demeanor. same kind of quiet, to the point teacher that wouldnt hesitate to get rid of players who couldnt cut it or didnt fit his program. and for the first couple years of landry heading up the boyz, he wqs second guessed a whole lot and many wanted another coach to take his place early on. same with JJ in dallas years later.

but anyhow HAYDEN, very nice post this morning and i am with ya [and coach philbin] all the way.

GOOD LUCK TODAY COACH!!!

If Joe can get a win or two early it will jumpstart all the stuff he and his staff is stressing.

I want to personally wish Joe Philbin luck that he might get his first NFL win tomorrow. He has not even got a win in the preseason. He has had some adversity between Hard Knocks, trading Davis, losing a veteran qb and staring a rookie in his stead.

I have been critical of Philbin at times, but also feel has had done some nice things. A win is critical so players continue to buy into his program. However, I would simply like to see Joe get a win for himself. Here's hoping he gets a game ball tomorrow and if not sometime soon.

Go Fins.

Okay whos the funny guy that hacked into Hayden Foxs' account and started this positive stuff???

Hahaha Jk let's go joe and fins lets get that first W of this new era!!!

Congrats Coach. Enjoy the game ball. Team was prepared, made adjustments and did not beat themselves.

Back
Top Bottom