Good news/bad news from The Sporting News War Room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news/bad news from The Sporting News War Room

Originally posted by Jeep
On the offensive side, I dont see us as being a "great" ball mover, I would rank it as barely good.. but it will be good enough to score points, keep the defense off the field and if Ricky can run like he did last year.. we can totally control both sides of the ball..

We better be able to move the chains. "Barely good" will not get to the playoffs.....then again, I wouldn't categorize good enough to score points as being barely good.

The offense will center around Ricky Williams. 95% of it will. Ricky left, Ricky right...Ricky up the middle, Ricky in misdirection, Ricky counter, Ricky catching a pass in the flats, Play action fake to Ricky, Ricky as a decoy, etc....

Every defense we play will HAVE to key in on Ricky first, and this is what Norv is salivating over...now he has so many options....but will THEY pan out during game time is the question!

rgds!

Re: Re: Good news/bad news from The Sporting News War Room

Originally posted by dolphan39
and how often have there been a rematches in the SB in back 2 back years :rolleyes: never

yet, for some reason, the bandwagon media makes such predictions year after year. i dont know about you guys, but i find most members on this site much more objective and reliable than 90% of the media...they all have their agendas.

maybe it´s because i´m a homer, but i have the feeling that we will have an explosive offense this season, to much talent to cover.....

New User here, and I do have a question. If we're predicted to win the division, why don't they have us in the playoffs?

Forget Buffalo, Pats, and Jits. I'm worried about the Giants and Jaguars their offenses will be dangerous this year, not to mention we play on their turf.

Originally posted by marcusreal
Forget Buffalo, Pats, and Jits. I'm worried about the Giants and Jaguars their offenses will be dangerous this year, not to mention we play on their turf.

They did, but assume we wouldn't make the AFC Championship..

They only put division winners, Conference Champs, and then SB winner.

Yeah I realized I made that mistake. My bad. :goof: As for Kansas City making the playoffs, where do i start? Phins go 12-4, might get homefield advantage. Hey, our new defense I put into Madden 2003 is a 98 overall, and I give up 7.8 pts a game. Do I sense a real-life pattern here? Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah boy!

Back
Top Bottom