Goodbye to....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye to.......

I'd rather have Madison. Surtain gets beat way too often.

I've calulated some things and found out that if we say bye to Seau, Konrad, Turk, Surtain, and Fielder then we will have 4.6 mil of cap room to work with. If we also get rid of Bowens and Chester like some of you think then we would have 8.5 mil of cap room but remember we will have to re-sign Greenwood if we want him and we have to work out a deal with McMicheal who only has a year left on his contract and will make big bucks. We can do some of what I said and restructure some players to get about 1 to 2 mil of cap more. We can get rid of Boston but he is only getting half a mil a year so I think he is worth it. We must at least restructure Freeman's contract because he is not worth 3 mil.

Just some ideas since we are 11.6 mil over cap at the moment

Jaj said:
I'd rather have Madison. Surtain gets beat way too often.
:roflmao: Surtain is much better. He would be a pro bolwler if it wasn't such a int race for CBs.

What do you think Seau is worth. He is a great player, but won't be playing very long. So what is a good LB for 1 or 2 years worth.

fiedler and freeman are both gone so they need to make a few minor cuts. they need to keep their defense the way it is they are definately the best overall in the afc if not the league. ive heard that saban wants to keep seau but i dunno if that was true or not. which bowens are we talkin about tim or david??

Nublar7 said:
The Bad News: It won't be official until AFTER June 1st.

Whew. Thank god you were wrong. I don't know if I could have lasted until then..lol

eltos_lightfoot said:
I would be ok with that, except Surtain!

WE NEEEEEED HIM!

Hopefully Surtain is getting fitted for red and gold as we speak

Chiefs_no_1 said:
we will its just, we want to low ball saban till the 23rd
:lol: Sabans balls are low enough. I know I can't wait til the draft.

Back
Top Bottom