Got to keep Landry over Parker... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got to keep Landry over Parker...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This game kind of sealed it for me... Landry is the catalyst to the offense. He and Stills are a good pair. DeVante may be more physically talented, but he is not dependable, can be streaky and is practically always injured. Can't go into the future depending on him.

Landry keeps the chains moving and keeps the energy of the offense high. Parker doesn't add any value to the team in that regard, he is as excitable as a mud. They need to figure out a way to keep Landry on the team.

Letting him go would be like Wes Welker all over again. I can just imagine the Pats with Landry...what a freaking nightmare!

Yep. I would be inclined to see if Parker gets any nibbles as trade bait. At this point, I would probably take a mid 4th for him, if he is worth that.

But he has been a massive dissapointment, and signing Landry is the biggest issue for the off season.

Yep. I would be inclined to see if Parker gets any nibbles as trade bait. At this point, I would probably take a mid 4th for him, if he is worth that.

But he has been a massive dissapointment, and signing Landry is the biggest issue for the off season.

What would that fourth turn into? A backup CB? A situational RB? A lineman we got two years down the road? Teams would trade a 4th for DVP because he's worth a gamble. I'd rather just gamble on him ourselves.

Landry is quite possibly the most important player on this team. It's frustrating we haven't signed him to an extension and it's going to be a tricky situation after this predictably monster year he's having. I love DVP's potential but his career is on the edge of a familiar cliff where a players promising career is ruined by constant injury. He'll likely have his healthiest year right before his contract expires just to put us in a bind.

I love Jarvis but he allegedly wants top 5 WR money. Does this mean you consider franchise tagging him? It was also interesting to see him taking every media opportunity to show his passion for the Dolphins after today's great come from behind win. Jarvis was promoting himself as an inspirational leader - it probably went down well in the front office too.

Back
Top Bottom