Got to keep Landry over Parker... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got to keep Landry over Parker...

WTH people are "moving on" from Parker? You guys are crazy. Keep Parker. Keep Landry. Keep Stills. Let the rest fight for scraps.

When he plays healthy no ones gonna want to move on from Parker.

All the skill guys are playing at a higher level of late.

They said his numbers were as good as Boldens. If thats true and he has proven it he should be paid right?
I want to keep him and he should receive an attractive offer. However, if we're honest, Jarvis is not quite as good as Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Odell Beckham Jr, Hopkins and Jordie Nelson. I would be looking at around top 10 - 12 caliber WR payment, not top 5 and hopefully he would accept it.

There’s no way I want to play without juice. These last 2 weeks have just reinforced it if we have to overpay a little bit so be it.

Keep that guy.

I’m a little annoyed with myself that I ever suggested even considering trading Landry frankly after we were 1 and 2. That dudes the heartbeat of this team and his effort can not be matched on a snap by snap basis

Of course Landry over DVP if you had to pick. I'd rather have both tho. True DVP isn't dependable. I'll give one that but that's it. This guy is a beast. Big physical wide out that jumps out the freakin gym. We forget at times this is FOOTBALL. Injuries happen guys. Sorry Aaron Rodgers

They need to keep caroo in the rotation when Parker comes back too.

I’m starting to see signs there that I can buy into.

This game kind of sealed it for me... Landry is the catalyst to the offense. He and Stills are a good pair. DeVante may be more physically talented, but he is not dependable, can be streaky and is practically always injured. Can't go into the future depending on him.

Landry keeps the chains moving and keeps the energy of the offense high. Parker doesn't add any value to the team in that regard, he is as excitable as a mud. They need to figure out a way to keep Landry on the team.

Not practically always injured, always injured

With Parkers injuries we will be able to keep both
That's a$$ backward logic. Because he hurts a lot, he cannot command high salary, therefore we are able to keep an unreliable player. This is just crazy talk.

That's a$$ backward logic. Because he hurts a lot, he cannot command high salary, therefore we are able to keep an unreliable player. This is just crazy talk.

So you'd dump Parker, a talented budding WR, even if we can afford him?

Your logic seems to be the flawed one here. If we can keep both we keep both plain and simple.

I want to keep him and he should receive an attractive offer. However, if we're honest, Jarvis is not quite as good as Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Odell Beckham Jr, Hopkins and Jordie Nelson. I would be looking at around top 10 - 12 caliber WR payment, not top 5 and hopefully he would accept it.
I'd love to have him at 3 for 34 or 4 for 45

Back
Top Bottom