Grades: 2013 NFL Draft Round 1 CBS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grades: 2013 NFL Draft Round 1 CBS

Everyone expected Jordan in the top 4 picks, and yet it was a "panic move" because it wasn't what everyone expected THE DOLPHINS to do?

By our team's track record, it being the opposite of what we normally do IS A GOOD THING. We're operating under George Costanza opposite logic, and I'll be damned if I don't love our offseason so far.

Pricko is no Mel Kiper, or John Clayton, or CKParrot. More like some egg avatar drunk-tweeting about football.

So I initially read that we traded our 1st, 2nd(42), next years 2nd, and Devone Bess for that pick. I swear it was on NFL.com, so what gives, was that wrong? Cause it sure seemed like a lot.

Well, while Prisco gave us a C grade with that comment, he gave the Bills a F.

Well-deserved. What a laugh. Garo Yepremian in his 60's is a better QB than ej. We will be sweeping the bills for years.

But NOT because of dion jordan.

The only way to explain what J. Ireland and the front office pulled this evening is STUNNING! J. Ireland deceived everyone and I mean everyone... Experts, analysts, fans, ect. I've been monitoring mock drafts this past week and reading a lot of draft predictions on this board. The obvious was stated several times, that we needed an OT and we might move up or move down. But if we did either, it was to either draft a OT or CB. What Ireland pulled off is STUNNING! I believe all the smokescreen was necessary because if they showed how interested they were in D. Jordan the draft could have turned out a lot differently. When it was announced that we traded up the assumption was to select L. Johnson but when they announced D. Jordan it shook up the entire draft!

Great Job Miami!!! Very Excited.

Prisco has been giving good reviews for teams that trade up to get "their guy", like SF for Reid and ATL for Trufant. Miami is exactly the same, and made maybe a better deal than either SF or ATL, and get panned. Complete BS.

Using the draft value chart, no trade this year will come close to the value the Phins got in that trade.

Not a panic move. Ireland knew who he wanted and went up a got him. Love the pick and the guts to do that.

What exactly makes it a panic move? He was the top pass rusher in the draft and Miami gave up minimal compensation to trade up to get him. Plus he feels a need to improve the pass rush, not sure what makes it a panic move.

This.

Back
Top Bottom