Grades: 2013 NFL Draft Round 1 CBS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grades: 2013 NFL Draft Round 1 CBS

I don't know how you could call it a panic move. Seeing that DE was a nice want for Miami but not a dire need, I don't see how you can call this a panic move.

Guys be prepared for the inevitable onslaught of D's and F's for that pick. The draft "experts" are butthurt that Miami made everyone tear up their mock less than 20 minutes into the draft. So pointless to make a mock without trades thrown in.

What would he had called it if we selected Lane Johnson? I confused to as why all these experts pan the pick if it doesn't jive with what they want us to do with the pic. It was an excellent trade for a high ceiling defensive player. He was my highest rated D player and most banked on him going in the Top 5. I'm sure Jordan expected to be drafted by his old boss Chip Kelly.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

how is ansah a great pick and dion Jordon just a so so pick? ansah has more questions than Jordon...

Exactly. I really don't understand the comments by the analysts. The butt hurt comment is exactly right about how must will feel about I pick since it wasn't their "1st choice" for us.

He will ba an awesome player for the fins ! the pass rusher the fins wanted and needed!.

Back
Top Bottom